Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.28 - 148votes)

Cross x Regalia

Alt Names: alt 十字架×王之证alt クロス×レガリアalt Cross Regaliaalt CrossxRegalia
Author: Sanda Makoto
Artist: Nariie Shinichirou
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: On the corner of Chinatown, the two of them crossed, The boy's name is Inumi Haserou, high-school bodyguard who takes 1000 yen for each trouble; the girl's name is Nata, self-styled Sage who mysteriously collapsed in the back alley. Deciding to protect Nata, Haserou would have to face the sudden change in his daily peaceful life, as a group of Vampiric beings who consumed people's Ki, called [Demonic Sage] start to attack them. Their purpose: to hunt Nata, who holds the key of the powerful weapons capable of turning them powerless!

Comicalization of a new light novel series written by the Author of Rental Magica, starts here!
Go to Cross x Regalia Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

148 Comments

Talking cat? Seven keys code aka dragon balls?... Oh murr..

Yep...dropping this

is it just me or the manga's setting(enviroment) is weird as hell

ancient china->girl dress in modern western cloth->Chinese street(china town in Japan i guess)->high school uniform with weird fantasy-ish cosplay jacket->Chinese street again(why does everything happen in china town when you are in Japan?)->Chinese girl->westerner in ancient Chinese clothing->Japanese school

Go read the LN you will be weirded out more than this manga...

well his name "Bai Weng" is pretty much used in relation to rich old men.

and looks like he plays it very very safe.

Another really short chapter.

is it just me or the manga's setting(enviroment) is weird as hell

ancient china->girl dress in modern western cloth->Chinese street(china town in Japan i guess)->high school uniform with weird fantasy-ish cosplay jacket->Chinese street again(why does everything happen in china town when you are in Japan?)->Chinese girl->westerner in ancient Chinese clothing->Japanese school

That old man reminds me of Shawn Cone Cone, and we all should respect Shawn Cone Cone-sensei.

That is because this old dude is DA MAN!

And every "DA MAN!" has an aura that commands respect around them.

Also, for some reason, I think, that the old dude was rich as hell... At least that's the vibe I got from it.

That old man reminds me of Shawn Cone Cone, and we all should respect Shawn Cone Cone-sensei.

Looked like Hayato Furinji to me from History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi

He sounds like Emiya

peopledie.jpg

there we go

another short chapter ._. man.

but still, I'm kinda ok with the plot so far.

That's the reason!?th_114.gif

And so short...

He sounds like Emiya

Soo.... whats the story here?

There we have it the worlds cheapest whore

There we have it the worlds cheapest whore

Spoiler

Soo.... whats the story here?

nata + sc pres combo is just amazing.

ts my ass.. its not even cleaned yet

oh god you're right

hell fugn YEA

Chapter 6 is at TS, we get a bit more of a backstory on haserou. Not much nata though. ;w;

ts my ass.. its not even cleaned yet

This is welcome in a school environment.

hell fugn YEA

i can officially say:

Spoiler

Chapter 6 is at TS, we get a bit more of a backstory on haserou. Not much nata though. ;w;

I think you can actually find the panel in this chapter where Haserou stumbles, slips, and falls head over heels in love.

But I mean really, who wouldn't?

Yay~

Hmmm...I kinda forgot the plot of this manga...anyone care to give me a brief recap?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics