Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.28 - 148votes)

Cross x Regalia

Alt Names: alt 十字架×王之证alt クロス×レガリアalt Cross Regaliaalt CrossxRegalia
Author: Sanda Makoto
Artist: Nariie Shinichirou
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: On the corner of Chinatown, the two of them crossed, The boy's name is Inumi Haserou, high-school bodyguard who takes 1000 yen for each trouble; the girl's name is Nata, self-styled Sage who mysteriously collapsed in the back alley. Deciding to protect Nata, Haserou would have to face the sudden change in his daily peaceful life, as a group of Vampiric beings who consumed people's Ki, called [Demonic Sage] start to attack them. Their purpose: to hunt Nata, who holds the key of the powerful weapons capable of turning them powerless!

Comicalization of a new light novel series written by the Author of Rental Magica, starts here!
Go to Cross x Regalia Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

148 Comments

Wheres a friggin dog when you need one.

DON'T DO IT CAT !!! YOU JUST MAKE CAT'S NAME BAD !!! ...oh welp...

cat haters unite

Why does Nata's backstory reminds me of Tsukihime's Arcueid so much?

Such a plot twist.

That cat.....was so cute!!! Dammit!!!

Such a plot twist.

I have no clue what's going on anymore. God damn it.

huh?

Ugh. Really should've dropped this the moment I found out it was a LN adaptation.

So the LN commercial is wrapping up now, huh?

poor nata. things are looking pretty sad.

Really?
That cat is the antagonist?

EVIL CAT TIEM

Allow me to remind you: 

You see a tumbleweed blow by.

lol

on other note, looks like it's plant bondage play... lol...

"Original shit strenght"? Is that what he really said?

I almost forgot this series was on my follow list. I barely remember what happened so far... o_o;;

Allow me to remind you: 

You see a tumbleweed blow by.

just read this for service

What the hell, I thought this chapter was released already.

I almost forgot this series was on my follow list. I barely remember what happened so far... o_o;;

God damn cock-blocking antagonist. That was a good moment for more relationship development between them and he had to ruin it.

I dunno man, there was about 5 pages of nothing but sweet feelings and seriously lovestruck gazing.

Plus, if the antagonist had attacked even a minute later, the main character would be seriously drained when he did.

So he kinda saved them, if you think about it.

Of the 10 chapters out, like 90% of all the events happened in the first one >.<  ....  The author has taken a page from Tite Kubo's playbook it seems and putting out new chapters with minimal pages and beyond minimal developments.

Frustrating isn't it? My god, I actually got a little excited for the update...

God damn cock-blocking antagonist. That was a good moment for more relationship development between them and he had to ruin it.

Of the 10 chapters out, like 90% of all the events happened in the first one >.<  ....  The author has taken a page from Tite Kubo's playbook it seems and putting out new chapters with minimal pages and beyond minimal developments.

short but cute developments thus far.

I don't know what to make of this series.

Nothing has really happened yet, and the chapters are all way too short.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics