Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.28 - 148votes)

Cross x Regalia

Alt Names: alt 十字架×王之证alt クロス×レガリアalt Cross Regaliaalt CrossxRegalia
Author: Sanda Makoto
Artist: Nariie Shinichirou
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: On the corner of Chinatown, the two of them crossed, The boy's name is Inumi Haserou, high-school bodyguard who takes 1000 yen for each trouble; the girl's name is Nata, self-styled Sage who mysteriously collapsed in the back alley. Deciding to protect Nata, Haserou would have to face the sudden change in his daily peaceful life, as a group of Vampiric beings who consumed people's Ki, called [Demonic Sage] start to attack them. Their purpose: to hunt Nata, who holds the key of the powerful weapons capable of turning them powerless!

Comicalization of a new light novel series written by the Author of Rental Magica, starts here!
Go to Cross x Regalia Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

148 Comments

Almost none of these commercials never do. They just hope you're interested enough to go get the light novels to fill in the blanks and find out what happens next.

Thats fair but stupid.

Why should audiences read the light novels to find out what happened after the anime? Imagine if you had to play a video game to find out what happened after the end of a movie. Most people would simply drop the franchise.

Soo.... whats the story here?

A year later this question remains

And I hoped this will be a full manga adaptation...

Well, there goes that. The potential wasn't there to begin with anyways.

Almost none of these commercials never do. They just hope you're interested enough to go get the light novels to fill in the blanks and find out what happens next.

Well, there goes that. The potential wasn't there to begin with anyways.

Here's an idea for you. Everyone wants to take over the world, however, most of them are too lazy to act on it. Doesn't mean they don't want to :<

Monks don't want to take over the world... they want to be isolated from the world... so they can train to reach enlightment.

does this mean the final battle will come soon?

You've obviously never seen that movie called "Cats and Dogs", or you would know cats are out to conquer the world.

Fouagh, I hated that movie. It wasn't even "so bad it's good" kind of enjoyable.

Yea, there's plenty wrong with that movie. Cats wouldn't want to take over the world. They're too lazy.

Here's an idea for you. Everyone wants to take over the world, however, most of them are too lazy to act on it. Doesn't mean they don't want to :<

fk that movie! made by bias dog lovers

Yea, there's plenty wrong with that movie. Cats wouldn't want to take over the world. They're too lazy.

You've obviously never seen that movie called "Cats and Dogs", or you would know cats are out to conquer the world.

fk that movie! made by bias dog lovers

Still can't believe they got tricked by a god damn cat which plans to kill them.

A cat...a motherfucking cat...

Still can't believe they got tricked by a god damn cat which plans to kill them.

Two words: Shihouin Yoruichi!  Evil, cat assassin.  *wink*

~~Dos

I love Haserou's sister, Riko. She's a bro-con and she's got spunk.

Also, I want to burn that cat on the stake. He's an asshole.

A lot of the expressions that the artist uses are really over the top and unnecessary =/

yeah, stupid expression on MC (all he did in ch3 was crying), stupid expression on side characters, stupid expression on cat..... damn, I slowly start to dislike this manga...

what you expected, every MC save girls in need

Sanji would

I though for sure when he saved her, he was trying to create a harem.

what you expected, every MC save girls in need

A lot of the expressions that the artist uses are really over the top and unnecessary =/

I though for sure when he saved her, he was trying to create a harem.

huh. but all cats are out to take over the world.

It's true... mine just tried to take over my room by farting in here in an attempt to drive me out.  

I for one welcome out feline overlords.

DON'T DO IT CAT !!! YOU JUST MAKE CAT'S NAME BAD !!! ...oh welp...

All the mc did was cry

What the hell is going on??

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics