Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.28 - 148votes)

Cross x Regalia

Alt Names: alt 十字架×王之证alt クロス×レガリアalt Cross Regaliaalt CrossxRegalia
Author: Sanda Makoto
Artist: Nariie Shinichirou
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: On the corner of Chinatown, the two of them crossed, The boy's name is Inumi Haserou, high-school bodyguard who takes 1000 yen for each trouble; the girl's name is Nata, self-styled Sage who mysteriously collapsed in the back alley. Deciding to protect Nata, Haserou would have to face the sudden change in his daily peaceful life, as a group of Vampiric beings who consumed people's Ki, called [Demonic Sage] start to attack them. Their purpose: to hunt Nata, who holds the key of the powerful weapons capable of turning them powerless!

Comicalization of a new light novel series written by the Author of Rental Magica, starts here!
Go to Cross x Regalia Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

148 Comments

Bodyguard needs help from his client :o and sucks at dealing with opposite sex :o god why T_T gonna follow. Lets not be hasty with droppin it :>

I feel like "handling life-sucking monstrosities" probably isn't included in the skills handbook of a 1000 yen bodyguard. Not that it isn't funny for the bodyguard to need help like that, but give the man some credit, he's just an ordinary human.

And is he really bad with women? I don't think so, given what's happened so far. He's been fairly normal in his behavior all-around.

Bodyguard needs help from his client :o and sucks at dealing with opposite sex :o god why T_T gonna follow. Lets not be hasty with droppin it :>

Nice

Nata is hot, and same artist as duo's: http://vatoto.com/search?artist_name=NARIIE%20Shinichirou

Anyway, due to the lack of material, much of the terms used for now are not completely set in stone yet.

Also, I'm not understanding why they're calling Lian-Hua in jap (the furigana says 'Ranfa', and the official website says Ranfa too, yet the LN pictures shows her as 'Zhu Lian-Hua'. Though she is most likely chinese and named 'Zhu Lian-Hua', which also means Pearl Lotus, if you were interested.) 

im pretty sure that the LN is translated off of the chinese version thats why the name difference

From the same author that created Rental Magica huh? Looks good so far. Thanks for picking it up Village Idiot!

Looks good so far. If Village Idiot is working on something, it ususally means it's worth a look.

Meh, looks like a pretty standard LN adaption. Nothing interesting so far, but following as it's not really awful either.

the setting in this manga is in china right ?

Interesting, like the MC. Will follow!

The Arms are so Cool!!! Just like the Iron Spider!!!

1334572-iron_spider01_1_.jpg

A Clear Sign of...

Spoiler

8538ffbb664053685378f16e30e62411-loopgif

looks very promising. gonna follow~~

oh btw, don't you think 'shitty' is more fitting than 'damn' lady? it matched the translation note and sounded better. but of course it's just my preference, it's still a great translation job. thanks village idiot.

Erh merr god, I'm going to follow this, I like Nata's dress ( ^ _ ^ )

it somehow reminds me of Asuna´s in SAO.

Looks interesting but so far he's not being much of a bodyguard considering he just got saved by his client. I'm guessing he has some secrets considering Caean though so it's a promising start.

interesting...can watch it more..

Nata is hot, and same artist as duo's: http://vatoto.com/search?artist_name=NARIIE%20Shinichirou

Anyway, due to the lack of material, much of the terms used for now are not completely set in stone yet.

Also, I'm not understanding why they're calling Lian-Hua in jap (the furigana says 'Ranfa', and the official website says Ranfa too, yet the LN pictures shows her as 'Zhu Lian-Hua'. Though she is most likely chinese and named 'Zhu Lian-Hua', which also means Pearl Lotus, if you were interested.) 

The first thing that came to my mind when I saw Caean 

Spoiler
Damn, I miss that show.

hoooohuuu.. been waiting for the manga to come out and here it is.. fhufhu

Erh merr god, I'm going to follow this, I like Nata's dress ( ^ _ ^ )

Good first chapter. I'm all for MC being an ass-kicker.

Damn not bad, I guess I'll follow this. MC is badass enough so far.

*sees no summary*
hm...how where is that LN.....

Hmmm! what a cool shirt! interested in finding out more. mc quite cool too. alright. Follow! :)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics