Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.56 - 162votes)

1/2 Prince

Alt Names: alt 1/2 王子alt 1/2 Hoàng Tửalt 1/2 Wangzialt 1/2 Принцalt 1|2 Princealt 2分之1王子alt 二分之一王子alt ½ 王子alt ½ Princealt Half Princealt نصف أميرalt Полу-Принцalt ПолПринцаalt Наполовину принц
Author: Yu Wo
Artist: Choi Hong Chong
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyGender Bender Gender BenderRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: It is the year 2100 A.D., and humans have developed a virtual reality game with a realism level of 99%. Feng Lan, due to a bet with her twin brother, vows to succeed in playing the game without using her "female benefits." Due to this, she becomes the first and only female to play as a male character in "Second Life." As her infamy rises as a bloodthirsty warrior, can she keep her identity a secret from her real life acquaintances whom she has beaten up?
Go to 1/2 Prince Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Manhua vs Novel (with link to the novel) New Window TheJoanne
  • 6 Replies
Topic Latest chapter discussion New Window Yaomo
  • 9 Replies
Topic Favorite Scenes New Window αρняσɖιтє
  • 1 Replies
Topic Awwws thats so cute! C.55 con. New Window Feeniks
  • 3 Replies

134 Comments

thanks for the new chapter!

whoa-ho, virtual snogging, stretching Willing Suspension of Disbelief (regarding the technology) paper thin. I'm totally losing track of characters, anyway, so besides Gui IRL, who's the other guy with shortish dark hair? Like who was comforting Feng Lan in the second last chapter before Gui was like "zomg prince really is a girl"

I haven't read the Manga, and indeed, not even the concerned Chapters so I don't know 100% what you guys are talking about.

But ...while this discussion is not very off-topic - it's not something that belongs in the Comments Section either. If you wish to continue this discussion, please take it to the forums. If discussion on this topic continues further in the Comments Section, I will delete all the related Comments.

Just a note Regarding Romance Tag:

Spoiler

and what does that have to do with my comment? I said that "THE PROBLEM ISN'T TWO HOMOSEXUAL BEING HOMOSEXUAL TOGETHER, BUT IT'S WHEN A HOMOSEXUAL TRY TO FORCE INTO A HETEROSEXUAL", a girl in the body of a guy is exactly the same thing a gay say when he try to explain why he's homosexual, what i see is two guys kissing each other nothing more nothing less.
I already had the same discussion with a lot of people who like this kind of thing and they always had the same kind of reaction, saying that i'm wrong and not giving any real explanation to why I'm.

i just think i should post this again, if he's kissing a guy without knowing that it's a girl, what does that means?

If he still feels the same after finding out, it means he's either bi, pansexual, or a whole array of other names if you really need to put a label on it. I'm pretty sure the manwha is just going for Love, regardless of gender or race. 

btw, your English is atrocious, no wonder you keep having the same argument. No one can understand which side you're on, much less what your point is. Try to force what into a heterosexual?

There are more than just two orientations.

Forgive me if I'm not seeing something obvious here, but

how is this not "respecting your straightness"? (pay special attention to the part between the commas, there's a clue in "regardless")

and as for the comment on what's happening on that page, nah, even if acceptance does come, fujoshis will still be around.

and what does that have to do with my comment? I said that "THE PROBLEM ISN'T TWO HOMOSEXUAL BEING HOMOSEXUAL TOGETHER, BUT IT'S WHEN A HOMOSEXUAL TRY TO FORCE INTO A HETEROSEXUAL", a girl in the body of a guy is exactly the same thing a gay say when he try to explain why he's homosexual, what i see is two guys kissing each other nothing more nothing less.
I already had the same discussion with a lot of people who like this kind of thing and they always had the same kind of reaction, saying that i'm wrong and not giving any real explanation to why I'm.

ROMANCE DESCRIPTION IN BATOTO:"any love related story. We will define love as between man and woman in this case. Other than that, it's up to your own imagination of what love is"

AS BETWEEN MAN AND WOMAN

i just think i should post this again, if he's kissing a guy without knowing that it's a girl, what does that means?

i could say the same of you comment, just like the type i just described. just like "i want you to accept my gayness but i won't respect your straightness"
Just say that instead of putting the yaoi/shounen ai tag they put only romance, but i think you didn't understand it, since i don't want to be like you.

Forgive me if I'm not seeing something obvious here, but

I hope one day every couple, regardless of sex, to be treated equally.

how is this not "respecting your straightness"? (pay special attention to the part between the commas, there's a clue in "regardless")

and as for the comment on what's happening on that page, nah, even if acceptance does come, fujoshis will still be around.

I put it in spoiler because I don't want to let out some spoilers + my thoughts on what's going on in the comment section.

Spoiler

I want to get back on topic with the series, so I'm satisfied with the new update. The gap for waiting for a new chapter made me so happy. Oh god, that page...was delicious...but.... D:...... Once again, Odd Squad Scans, I really appreciate your hard work ^_^ in releasing this chapter & working on this project.

Your comment is so full of prejudice it makes me shrink in disgust... Not to mention you clearly don't know what you are talking about. Did you read the last few chapters? I was talking about the reaction of the characters in the manhua, not the tags. I can't care less for your troubles, since there is an option to exclude yaoi and shounen ai. 

i could say the same of you comment, just like the type i just described. just like "i want you to accept my gayness but i won't respect your straightness"
Just say that instead of putting the yaoi/shounen ai tag they put only romance, but i think you didn't understand it, since i don't want to be like you.

-gasp-

I've been waiting for this moment >:D

Thank you OSS!

the problem isn't a gay doing gay things with another gay, it's a gay trying to do gay things with a hetero. For example, IN BATOTO romance between men is shounen ai, not romance, but people still put the damn romance tag when there isn't any straight romance(when there is a female IN A FEMALE BODY kissing a male IN A MALE BODY), I'm seriously tired of using the advanced search and getting into gay shit. Gays don't just want to be gay, they want to be and  make others to be too, like a shounentard who says that his shounen manga is the best and everyone should think like him.

ROMANCE DESCRIPTION IN BATOTO:"any love related story. We will define love as between man and woman in this case. Other than that, it's up to your own imagination of what love is"

AS BETWEEN MAN AND WOMAN

Your comment is so full of prejudice it makes me shrink in disgust... Not to mention you clearly don't know what you are talking about. Did you read the last few chapters? I was talking about the reaction of the characters in the manhua, not the tags. I can't care less for your troubles, since there is an option to exclude yaoi and shounen ai. 

It's not a question of liking or disliking. It's about acceptance. I hope one day every couple, regardless of sex, to be treated equally. Love is something normal, so should be the treatment given to everyone. 

the problem isn't a gay doing gay things with another gay, it's a gay trying to do gay things with a hetero. For example, IN BATOTO romance between men is shounen ai, not romance, but people still put the damn romance tag when there isn't any straight romance(when there is a female IN A FEMALE BODY kissing a male IN A MALE BODY), I'm seriously tired of using the advanced search and getting into gay shit. Gays don't just want to be gay, they want to be and  make others to be too, like a shounentard who says that his shounen manga is the best and everyone should think like him.

AS BETWEEN MAN AND WOMAN

I don't disgust yaoi kiss, but don't like it neither. I refer yuri kiss.

It's not a question of liking or disliking. It's about acceptance. I hope one day every couple, regardless of sex, to be treated equally. Love is something normal, so should be the treatment given to everyone. 

I really love this manhua! On a side note, it would sadden me a lot if people, in 2100, would still be surprised/disgusted at seeing two guys kissing... 

About chapter 64&65:

Spoiler

I don't disgust yaoi kiss, but don't like it neither. I refer yuri kiss.

I really love this manhua! On a side note, it would sadden me a lot if people, in 2100, would still be surprised/disgusted at seeing two guys kissing... 

About chapter 64&65:

Spoiler

Who tagged this Shounen Ai?

Which part?

nevermind, just found it.

Oh come on,what's with the tease?
I though it was an actual update -.-

I never thought I could be amused so quickly by a series.  Thanks for translating!!

Yesssss and there we go.

looks like he forgot that he's a teacher..

Anyone know what series is that girl from on page 4 of chapter 63? The one with the skull mask, black hair, and is holding a wanted poster for A.Mo in her mouth.

yay it's finally out \o/

Since the beggining?

Seriously?  I must have forgotten that long ago, because it's always been like 20 minutes into the future in my memory.  Certainly very few "out of game" episodes have featured sci-fi elements until now. 

It just feels really weird when the premise was a VR MMORPG where the characters can do superhuman things is switched to a premise where special suits and hoverbikes let them do superhuman things.

Well... Maybe its because her bust size is small they didnt realize she was a girl...

So close.... so close!!! >O.O< COME OOOOONNNNN!!!!!! Feng Lan, hurry your butt up, dammit! >T^T<

I feel so bad for the Dictator of Life, I really do. Gaining A.I, and now this... >T.T< PLEASE SAVE HIM!!!!!!! >ToT<

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics