Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.56 - 162votes)

1/2 Prince

Alt Names: alt 1/2 王子alt 1/2 Hoàng Tửalt 1/2 Wangzialt 1/2 Принцalt 1|2 Princealt 2分之1王子alt 二分之一王子alt ½ 王子alt ½ Princealt Half Princealt نصف أميرalt Полу-Принцalt ПолПринцаalt Наполовину принц
Author: Yu Wo
Artist: Choi Hong Chong
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyGender Bender Gender BenderRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: It is the year 2100 A.D., and humans have developed a virtual reality game with a realism level of 99%. Feng Lan, due to a bet with her twin brother, vows to succeed in playing the game without using her "female benefits." Due to this, she becomes the first and only female to play as a male character in "Second Life." As her infamy rises as a bloodthirsty warrior, can she keep her identity a secret from her real life acquaintances whom she has beaten up?
Go to 1/2 Prince Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Manhua vs Novel (with link to the novel) New Window TheJoanne
  • 6 Replies
Topic Latest chapter discussion New Window Yaomo
  • 9 Replies
Topic Favorite Scenes New Window αρняσɖιтє
  • 1 Replies
Topic Awwws thats so cute! C.55 con. New Window Feeniks
  • 3 Replies

134 Comments

Oh just wait... it gets worse from here.  The epilogue(s) for the light novel were... different, to say the least.

Well I'll just see how it turns out, but I guess the best part was most likely when they were still in the game.

Am I the only one to whom the new chapter seems like one big joke? I mean what the fuck was with that fox and then the coke. Are you fucking kidding me?

Oh just wait... it gets worse from here.  The epilogue(s) for the light novel were... different, to say the least.

Am I the only one to whom the new chapter seems like one big joke? I mean what the fuck was with that fox and then the coke. Are you fucking kidding me?

Ya it was kind of a let down, i know this is a lighthearted manhua but i was expecting it to be way more serious :l
But hey, im okay with this too :)
Thanks for the new chapter!!!

evil coke of doom lol

coke and mentos dude, coke and mentos 

Is this any good? I've seen this manga crop up over the years but never read it. any recommendations?

any good? ANY GOOD!? THIS IS THE MOST AWESOME MANGA EVER! DUDE LIKE READ IT RIGHT NOW! WHY ARE YOU WASTING YOUR TIME READ THIS! READ IT NOW!  tho it takes forever to update ;n; which is why no one replied till now but it's MORE THAN REALLY GOOD IT'S AWESOME *U* ok not that much but you get the idea, REad it :B

Is this any good? I've seen this manga crop up over the years but never read it. any recommendations?

I have no idea what is happening.

I've forgotten what happened and want to re-read through it but I don't have enough time. D:

Can someone remind me, please? ^^'

evil coke of doom lol

Funny thing is I was drinking coke and had to put it down for a minute. lol 

evil coke of doom lol

Thanks for chapter release, OSS.

The first page...of chapter 67...is uh...O_____O?!

Anyways, thank you again~

"You are too strict! Prince is just a girl"..."Stop training, we'll get DL back for you"

What the hell?!?! What is up with this sexism... I'm at loss for words. 

That would be the reason she played as a guy to begin with, yes. Some morons need to learn their lesson "irl" too.

"You are too strict! Prince is just a girl"..."Stop training, we'll get DL back for you"

What the hell?!?! What is up with this sexism... I'm at loss for words. 

Man, once again I have found myself at the edge of my chair almost yelling at my laptop screen because the chapter ended. >T.T<

Why does everyone care about Long Dian?  Didn't he already committed murder and fire a nuke?

He's also the sole genius who create Second Life and true AI's. Who cares even if he killed a few million people?

I'm loosing interest in this :s

Why does everyone care about Long Dian?  Didn't he already committed murder and fire a nuke?

Also, Gui isn't gay. I mean, even when he finds out that Prince is a girl, his feelings don't change. His sexual orientation is probably something else... there are a lot of other ones.

Just to give you a word for it, people like Gui may be referred to as Panromantic[if I'm not entirely wrong]. Essentially, they don't care about gender. They simply love. The orientation is "Pansexual".

Also, it's said if Gui is sexually attracted to Prince or not. If not, then he couldd be classified as an asexual as well.

NPC A.I and human, loving each other like that...pricelessly funny. XD

the problem isn't a gay doing gay things with another gay, it's a gay trying to do gay things with a hetero. For example, IN BATOTO romance between men is shounen ai, not romance, but people still put the damn romance tag when there isn't any straight romance(when there is a female IN A FEMALE BODY kissing a male IN A MALE BODY), I'm seriously tired of using the advanced search and getting into gay shit. Gays don't just want to be gay, they want to be and  make others to be too, like a shounentard who says that his shounen manga is the best and everyone should think like him.

ROMANCE DESCRIPTION IN BATOTO:"any love related story. We will define love as between man and woman in this case. Other than that, it's up to your own imagination of what love is"

AS BETWEEN MAN AND WOMAN

Well... she's actually a girl. So technically, it is a "love between man and woman." Just because her online avatar is male, doesn't make her any less female (unless she identifies with it but she doesn't in this manhwa). Remember, she's only male in a game. That doesn't mean she feels like she's a guy. If that was the case, than in Real Life, I'd be considered "a gay" because I played final fantasy once. I played a male character. Does that mean that I now feel like a guy and therefore if I love a man, we're both gay? Yeah, no. Also, Gui isn't gay. I mean, even when he finds out that Prince is a girl, his feelings don't change. His sexual orientation is probably something else... there are a lot of other ones. Or maybe he's gay and she's an exception. ANYWAYS. THIS IS A ROMANCE, EVEN BY BATOTO'S DEFINITION. DEAL WITH IT.

Here goes the funny gag fantasy MMORPG plot turning into a weird science-fiction battle plot... against the villain who tries to conquer his mortality by forcing himself and everyone else in his own little virtual world.

Not that I haven't foreseen it though (my own fault for having read the LN beforehand but still...), still quite strange to see till this day (in the comic form).

And I didn't like the artist's interpretations of the characters that much...(totally thought that Doll was a loli princess but sighhh thank you for ruining my dreams). And Fairsky stripping Prince was funny but they removed it hah hah...

It's not a question of liking or disliking. It's about acceptance. I hope one day every couple, regardless of sex, to be treated equally. Love is something normal, so should be the treatment given to everyone. 

I never said that I don't accept homo-sex/love, and homo-sex is normal in history only disgusted by religion. If you read historical documents of war you can find many love cases of male soldiers (aka "comrade-ship" or "comradmantic" in Vietnam, lolz).

Spoiler

What_is_love.gif

whoa-ho, virtual snogging, stretching Willing Suspension of Disbelief (regarding the technology) paper thin. I'm totally losing track of characters, anyway, so besides Gui IRL, who's the other guy with shortish dark hair? Like who was comforting Feng Lan in the second last chapter before Gui was like "zomg prince really is a girl"

Yeah, it's really confusing who is who. I believe the guy you're referring to (you mean this page, panel 5 right?) is the one Prince calls "babyfaced cop" in this chapter, but what was his name again...and how did they meet.......aargh, I'm going to reread every chapter!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics