Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.64 - 106votes)

Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator

Alt Names: alt A Certain Scientific Acceleratoralt とある科学の一方通行(アクセラレータ)
Author: Kamachi Kazuma
Artist: Arata Yamaji
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyMecha MechaMystery MysterySci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The worst and the strongest of the "Toaru" series' espers, Accelerator, is the hero at last, now appearing in a completely original story!

This manga is based on Kamachi Kazuma's original light novel series.

Related:

> Toaru Majutsu no Index (Light Novels)
(http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index)

> Toaru Majutsu no Index (Main Story)
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/to-aru-majutsu-no-index-r635)

> Toaru Kagaku no Railgun
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/to-aru-kagaku-no-railgun-r661)
Go to Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

441 Comments

About the whole necromancer stuff:

Spoiler

Okay, seriously, whoever with moderation privileges keeps adding a chapter title to the first chapter for the /a/nonymous version, please stop—this is third time now. The chapters for this series have not had titles so far. Even the upload page says "This is NOT comic title!" when selecting a chapter title, in all of its Engrish glory. Other groups can do whatever the hell they want with their chapter titles, just leave our version out of it.

Lol, Last Order really inherited the tsundere gene from the original Misaka

guess that proves it, tsundere is caused by genetics and not enviroment ;P atleast in the Toaru universe XD

Lol, Last Order really inherited the tsundere gene from the original Misaka

Mainly the part where Othinus reanimated Kagun and it was stated straight out that the dead were the territory of magic gods

Well, yeah. She's not reviving them is she? This girl's just reanimating them and putting them in robot suits. Kakine Teitoku reanimated the Misakas using their residual thoughts. Othinus controlled the dead by embedding gold in their bodies. All in all, it is not a true form of resurrection. Well, Othinus technically did bring the dead back to life once.

What in the world made you think there weren't any?

Mainly the part where Othinus reanimated Kagun and it was stated straight out that the dead were the territory of magic gods

Well, Othinus can't be the only one to animate corpses. 

Well, the Coffin Mech uses dead espers as a source of power, so of course the science side would be interested in a necromancer.
Wonder if they will bring back old dead characters like Frenda as corpses. This necromancer never appeared in the novels, so why not bring Frenda back? Eventually, the manga characters appear in the light novels like in Railgun.

Spoiler

Well, Othinus can't be the only one to animate corpses. 

Well, the Coffin Mech uses dead espers as a source of power, so of course the science side would be interested in a necromancer.

Wonder if they will bring back old dead characters like Frenda as corpses. This necromancer never appeared in the novels, so why not bring Frenda back? Eventually, the manga characters appear in the light novels like in Railgun. 

holy shit my heart stop when sh threw that.

There's necromancers in the indexverse? Raaaaaad.

What in the world made you think there weren't any?

Pretty awesome. I'm loving this already.

Oh god, he said I don't give a fuck about your life story xD

There's necromancers in the indexverse? Raaaaaad.

Spoiler

Last Order in a nutshell.

He has already met Last Order. So why he didn't know who is Yomikawa? Wasn't he living at her apartments for a week or two after he was released from hospital?

You answered your own question. AFTER he was released from the hospital. where was he during this chapter? The hospital.

These comments...

I understood all that, I mean the art. The explosives, shrapnel and movements were all just so cluttered I couldn't tell the damage or effect at all. It felt like reading Naruto, with all the extremely fast-paced action(but thankfully with none of the extremely long and boring talking *cough*Talk no jutsu*cough*). These kinds of scenes look better when animated rather than in manga form. Its hard to compress everything into select pages after all.

Several kinds of technology and quite a few characters move with supersonic speed (some even move and fight at extremly high hypersonic speed) in this setting (the Railgun Manga didn´t get to show much of them yet), so, naturally, if things aren´t slowed down for readers, fights are bound to become extremly hectic because combatants can effortlessly do several dozend things within the span of a moment (or make them happen). 

Obviously there´s another issue as well: Fire´s flashy but one should be able to execute delicate attack manouvers with it ... and those kinda hard to portray if one´s just got some shades of grey to use. Vector manipulation´s kinda hard to portray in and itself, too, as it´s basically "weird stuff happends because of some kind of unseen force" what we get as result.

From what I can make of it, the significance of the fight was:

Spoiler

I understood all that, I mean the art. The explosives, shrapnel and movements were all just so cluttered I couldn't tell the damage or effect at all. It felt like reading Naruto, with all the extremely fast-paced action(but thankfully with none of the extremely long and boring talking *cough*Talk no jutsu*cough*). These kinds of scenes look better when animated rather than in manga form. Its hard to compress everything into select pages after all.

By the way chapter 1 doesn't actually have a title so you should change that.

Seems it takes part the day/night or whatever of when A-kun is hospitalized after saving Last Order (and taking a bullet in the head).

So most of what the guy is saying seems to be in response to the "dark side" (meaning, the whole Level 6 Shift leftover bastards) of Academy City is pretty much true.

And so it begins. ERMAGAWD ACCELERATOR IS AWESHUM!!! Err.... I mean.... quite the explosive first chapter. ^_^" Too bad I couldn't follow most of what happened during the fight scenes >_>

From what I can make of it, the significance of the fight was:

Spoiler

Lolicon cometh.

So, this takes part even before the events of the Daihasesai (Or whatever it's called)? Hmmm, this'll be awesome.

Basically, go look at A Certain Unified Calendar and look at any event before September 30.

Or look at any time period/stories that doesn't mention him at all.

If you keep track of the dates, prior to the WWIII arc, Accelerator is a minor character. There are entire volumes where he isn't even mentioned as a power reference.

My hype. Over the roof x.x

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics