Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.64 - 106votes)

Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator

Alt Names: alt A Certain Scientific Acceleratoralt とある科学の一方通行(アクセラレータ)
Author: Kamachi Kazuma
Artist: Arata Yamaji
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyMecha MechaMystery MysterySci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The worst and the strongest of the "Toaru" series' espers, Accelerator, is the hero at last, now appearing in a completely original story!

This manga is based on Kamachi Kazuma's original light novel series.

Related:

> Toaru Majutsu no Index (Light Novels)
(http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index)

> Toaru Majutsu no Index (Main Story)
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/to-aru-majutsu-no-index-r635)

> Toaru Kagaku no Railgun
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/to-aru-kagaku-no-railgun-r661)
Go to Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

441 Comments

"Man, never a dull moment in this city."

Well, gee whiz, I wonder who else says the exact same thing?  :D

He think he is a big villain, but he is only a loli collecting criminal.

Accelerator: gets involved next arc because they ruined his can of coffee.

10/10; most petty hero ever

What happens when you disturb Accelerator's coffee break?  You get a building dropped on you, that's what.

Accelerator, the loli-vector magnet

I hope they bring back in Estelle later, kinda sad to see her go.

@ xMikaelx: i do agree that the bow thing could've been compressed. I feel they were trying to go for: "this is an emotional moment ™" but it just felt a bit... space waste-y. I hope the next arc covers what he was doing during Daihaiseisai, though if I remember, during an interview, Kamachi stated that he was out of commission because the sisters were out of commission?

Now that we're finally done with this arc, where do we go from here? Considering this happened before Remnant Arc and seems to be the next event, will they skip it since we already saw his actions there, or add more to it? Maybe an actual "Peace and Quiet" next chapter/arc? Or do we jump to Daihaseisai (again) considering we didn't know what he was doing at the time and the Railgun Version showed that the sisters were caught up in it due to Gensei's Lvl 6 Shift Experiment?

Seriously, to think we've finally reached the point where the story can actually progress to the next stage...They really need to fix the pacing of this manga. Not too much scenery to show in 6-7 pages, more dialogue between characters, action panels need to be more straight to the point and fast, and lastly lessen the double spreads. The double spreads are cool to look at, but there is overabundance of it in one chapter that it feels unnecessary. That part with Estelle and Accelerator's final meeting, even if there is is a need to emphasize Estelle's reaction to his words and bows, can be compressed into one page to be more minimalist, those 3 double page compressed into a 3-panel page. I can understand that the mangaka started as a newbie and has shown improvement in art for the last 2-3 years, but Araji needs to learn pacing. This is the first freaking arc for Accel's sake! Granted, a lot of things needed to be in detail since they're being introduced to us for the very first time and quality is important, but it just dragged too much to the point readers can lose interest. Hell, I was on the verge of dropping this but I'm such a huge fan of Accel that I couldn't let go. Unless dragging the story like this was the plan from the very beginning, then I'm sorely disappointed with the editorial's decision.

All in all, they need to improve the pacing if they want to continue with this spin off, since it looks like they will. We may have learned new things from the new characters and new concepts, but we never really learned anything new about Accelerator at all, considering this manga is about him, not Estelle's.

sends Last Order to the furthest district for coffee.
Accelerator is a bad boy.

Damn, Tree diagram just can't catch a break.

Spoiler

Glad to know I'm not the only one who thinks the chapters are a tad short.

To be completely honest, this chapter and the previous chapter should have been collected into one. I can understand there had been a lot of work put into the art of the manga as of late, but there isn't much story to tell in the past few chapters. Aside from that, We finally get the conclusion for this arc next month! Damn 36 chapters for one story arc alone. If they ever adapt this into anime, the story arc will be for whole one cour alone. 

Also, is it just a coincidence that this arc is ending the same time as Railgun's Dream Ranker Arc next month?

Yeah, I feel like progress has been made so slow in these recent chapters, it's frustrating (especially since they're monthly).

To be completely honest, this chapter and the previous chapter should have been collected into one. I can understand there had been a lot of work put into the art of the manga as of late, but there isn't much story to tell in the past few chapters. Aside from that, We finally get the conclusion for this arc next month! Damn 36 chapters for one story arc alone. If they ever adapt this into anime, the story arc will be for whole one cour alone. 

Also, is it just a coincidence that this arc is ending the same time as Railgun's Dream Ranker Arc next month?

Well...That was a very quick chapter.

Just started reading..... Okay, ch 0 was an exatrac of ch 1.... ch2... ch8?!? What? Did I read this far? Ch3.... Oooh they're out of order

an anthropomorphized god is a weak, petty, insignificant god.  why would anyone choose to restrict their object of worship to something to useless and powerless?  god is, by definition, beyond human comprehension.  all you worship are insignificant idols, blasphemer.

a god (or bunch of gods)  is simply a single thing or being (or multiverse civilisation if lower tier) who can manipulate all form of energy of the universe at will efficiently using the kardashev scale definition

so a human projection is my favorite it's just cosmetic like skin in game ok ? that is my personal opinion

The restriction of worship is only yours by using words like idols and blasphemer :lol: :lol:  which implies you only want one or some specific god represented.

That guy insulted Jiangshi. Little does he know.

Spoiler

Or this perhaps?

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Magic...Nuff said.

Spoiler

That guy insulted Jiangshi. Little does he know.

Spoiler

Eh...I thought he was going to make a pillar of earth erupt to carry them up like an elevator when he started talking about the earth >_>

*flicks nose*

KOKO KARA SAKI WA IPPO TSUKO DA!

You are one of those guys that worship Chimera huh?

a flying ball of spaghetti, actually.

also, accelerator got a nosebleed from all those skirts being blown up by the wind.

an anthropomorphized god is a weak, petty, insignificant god.  why would anyone choose to restrict their object of worship to something to useless and powerless?  god is, by definition, beyond human comprehension.  all you worship are insignificant idols, blasphemer.

You are one of those guys that worship Chimera huh?

I prefer human shaped god that's what I prefer. 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics