Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 708votes)

Bonnouji

Alt Names: alt 煩悩寺
Author: Aki Eda
Artist: Aki Eda
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Fate brings two people who live in the same condo together on a typical afternoon. Ozawa (26) has just broken up with her boyfriend of five years and was in the process of trying to rebuild her life when she meets Oyamada who lives a couple floors below her. He is somewhat of a loner although he does have a few friends and his room is cluttered with all the random stuff that his impulse shopper brother sends him. Ozawa takes an interest with all the things in his room and the two start a friendship that slowly turns into something more.

Demographic is Seinen, please do not change to Josei or Shounen: http://www.mangaupdates.com/publishers.html?pubname=Comic+Flapper
Go to Bonnouji Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic fascinatingly good New Window Uller
  • 19 Replies

324 Comments

Reading this manga is like taking a stroll on a beautiful spring day: warm and comfy, simple yet charming. A great and lovely slice of life story indeed.

Spoiler
D'aaawwwwww! 'nuff said :D
Whoever marked this manga Josei... it's a Seinen manga, published in Media Factory's comic flapper magazine.
"reread from chapter one"

"blushes"
Lets just hope that they dont get too old to have kids before they mary. That would suck.
that picture would make for some good blackmail.....
i dont think putting bladed weapons like that is a safe idea o_o
Whenever happen , snap a picture
Page 13: I want that Shirt.
Also, Nice Arsenal they've got going on, I especially like the Dragon Slayer just tossed in there like its nothing.
i want a bar in my room
when im a grandpa im just going to travel the world and send my little twerps all kinds of crap
I wonder how the manga will end. Seems like a pretty easy going series. Wonder if there will be any drama (I hope not). Seeing how they are together and what's left? Marriage? Children?
@bushwhacker2k: its 2 years.

Also, this is just so heartwarming.
Chapter 10:

Spoiler
It takes like months for update and i get this?? come on!! :(
The only thing I got from this chapter was "Mr. Pepper"
wait a long time an all what i get is this
Yay! It is back!
...Right?
Wait, they've been dating for two years?
Their awkwardness is so sweet I almost feel bad for laughing at them.
@Feezy they've known each other (as friends) for 2 years, until recently they've been lovers
She said "I love you" and he said "thanks", lmao...feels like I was watching Leonard and Penny on tbbt...and latest ch. says they've been together for 2 years??
Posted ImageMy little head makes me into a klutz also
I like this kind of romance, has so much potential and not rushed like another manga

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics