Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.22 - 128votes)

Meiyaku no Leviathan

Alt Names: alt 盟約のリヴァイアサンalt Meiyaku No Rivaiasanalt The Leviathan of the Covenant
Author: Bau & Taketsuki Jou
Artist: Tatetsu Teto
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: It happened to be in the modern era when humanity became subjected to the menaces of the dragons. To fend for themselves, people conjured ways of manipulating magic to summon and impel manufactured, so-called “Leviathans.” The contractors of these “serpents” were supposedly the only ones designated to destroy the dragons, as they were the world's ‘valkyries of salvation.’ Named “Magi,” these maidens would accompany their leviathans as they were meant to lead the everyday resistance against the dragons...

This is an adaptation from the light novel series written by Taketsuki Jou and illustrated by Nimura Yuuji.
Go to Meiyaku no Leviathan Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

187 Comments

Isn't what the dragon king said a contradiction? How could humans show self defense if the dragons won't lay their hands on them? Vice versa, if humans show self defense, then wouldn't it because dragons lay their hands on them?

Translation flub?

It could also be a "you are now our cattle to be killed and eaten on our whim" (but Japanese manga would never be that evil)

That said, this is a pretty boring ass beginning.

Ugh, rather dislike the art style. Also, concept seems kind of common.

Goes onto my 'if I'm bored enough' pile.

The introduction needs better work, if you ask me, the plot is little confusing. For example what does he actually make? But still a good story

Isn't what the dragon king said a contradiction? How could humans show self defense if the dragons won't lay their hands on them? Vice versa, if humans show self defense, then wouldn't it because dragons lay their hands on them?

Think he means if they don't take measures to fight against dragons then dragons in turn wouldn't give them a reason to. I'm sure a bit was lost in translation (not pointing fingers VI scans you guys are awesome) some things just don't translate well into English.

Looks good ~

well ... i still cant seem to understand the plot.. but the story is ok for me XD

I completely agree

Seems like a level headed protag with some serious firepower

insta-follow

well ... i still cant seem to understand the plot.. but the story is ok for me XD

Did someone say dragons?

Spoiler

i'm not gay i don't read yaoi but that doesn't mean i will give a bad rating to all yaoi mangas i find -.-'

Valid point, though I should note that being gay isn't a requirement for liking yaoi. Liking empty smut/suggestive plots is usually the prime requirement for that. =|

i'm not gay i don't read yaoi but that doesn't mean i will give a bad rating to all yaoi mangas i find -.-'

You are giving something a bad rating because you don't like the genre.

Would you consider it unreasonable for someone who hates, say, shoujo romance to do a search for "shoujo + romance" and give them all bad ratings after reading ten pages and confirming "yep, I still don't like it"?

That is literally what you did for this series.

He's trolling for attention and you're giving it to him.  Why?

It's just like that. I don't condone 0-bombing (1 in this case), but if he considers this is as low-quality as it gets, then his stance is justified.

It's like hating CoD or Justin Bieber or other pop singers, everything. And if it has success despite the fact that, well, it should not, or it's just the same thing over and over again, it's even more rage-inducing, see?

At least he's giving the series a chance, albeit, a small one.

you do know that his stance cannot be defended at all right ?

he's saying that he HATES the genre, the logical stance is to Avoid the genre combo that he dislikes, and yet what he chooses to do is to become a huge twat and give it a low score for a stupid reason

Would you consider it unreasonable for someone who hates, say, shoujo romance to do a search for "shoujo + romance" and give them all bad ratings after reading ten pages and confirming "yep, I still don't like it"?

It's just like that. I don't condone 0-bombing (1 in this case), but if he considers this is as low-quality as it gets, then his stance is justified.

It's like hating CoD or Justin Bieber or other pop singers, everything. And if it has success despite the fact that, well, it should not, or it's just the same thing over and over again, it's even more rage-inducing, see?

At least he's giving the series a chance, albeit, a small one.

is it a bad thing if i came here for the blue hair/ eyes?

It's never a bad reason.

No. I clicked for that reason too.

booyah-gif.gif

I don't think so. Because it's spelled Parody :P

Not having very high expectations for this, since it looks pretty generic. Although even generic can be good.

But really, if we are talking about genres... there are common plot things, but the "main character has tons of girls falling for him" and the "you have a demon inside you" ones are really, really contrived. And overused. The least I can hope for is avoiding all-too-common character archetypes for the females. At least.

well, cliche can be good as long as they can present it nicely ...

like in Nisekoi ... nicely done ... but they use it too much ...

too much using cliche will makes the series feels bland and too predictable tough ...

mangaka better use it sparingly and present it for the story instead ...

I won't rate it right now since it was too short... but I think this one will be great.

cute girl check

ecchi check

followed confirmed

For now rated it as 1 star and followed, i know i'll drop this right away since i hate this genre match up but i'll give it a chance to prove me wrong. 

For now rated it as 1 star and followed, i know i'll drop this right away since i hate this genre match up but i'll give it a chance to prove me wrong. 

find it funny why rate when you might turnout not even reading it

when you mean vol 1..like tled?coz only prologue and ch 1 is tled from the LN version of that..

Full RAW Novel for vol 01 already available ...

however, only ch 01 (novel) which already get translated (yet) ...

so we get

- ch 0 manga (translated) as prologue ...

- 1st vol Novel RAW ...

- prologue and ch 01 from novel already translated (translation for ch 01 kinda crude tough)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics