Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.6 - 73votes)

Kantai Collection -KanColle- 4-koma Comic: Fubuki, Ganbarimasu!

Alt Names: alt 艦隊これくしょん -艦これ-alt 艦隊これくしょん -艦これ- 4コマコミック 吹雪、がんばります!alt KanColle 4-koma: Fubuki, Ganbarimasu!alt KanColle: Fubuki, Ganbarimasu!alt Kantai Collection -Kan Colle- 4-koma Comic: Fubuki, Ganbarimasu!alt Kantai Collection -KanColle-alt Kantai Collection: Fubuki Ganbarimasu!
Author: Momoi Ryouta
Artist: Momoi Ryouta
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyHistorical HistoricalSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kantai Collection -KanColle-
艦隊これくしょん -艦これ-
Print Release Title: KanColle 4-koma: Fubuki, Ganbarimasu! (艦隊これくしょん -艦これ- 4コマコミック 吹雪、がんばります!)
Serialized in Famitsu Comic Clear. Based on the Kantai Collection browser game.

Enjoy the heartwarming antics of the World War II-Era Japanese Imperial Navy in the form of cute girls training at the ship girl school.

> Part of the Kantai Collection series
( http://www.batoto.net/search?name=Kantai%20Collection&name_cond=c&genres=;e9&genre_cond=and )
Go to Kantai Collection -KanColle- 4-koma Comic: Fubuki, Ganbarimasu! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Kancolle: Nanodesu! RAWs New Window Gpop
  • 2 Replies
Topic Is this entire thing Japanese war parody? New Window Cake-kun
  • 1 Replies

348 Comments

May is for is victory over Bismarck and Prinz Eugen day.

YESSS, finally URANAMI APPEARS

Super Kitakami sama is doomed to forever be with teh Fubuki's

Woohoo! I now have every ship in the game! Too bad they don't have Yuu this time. 

Spoiler

Why can't I stop laughing at this?

K/a/nColle Scanlations to the rescue.

eh wait....new scanlator group?

I should probably make this clear to avoid a misunderstanding. All the work has always been done by /a/nons. The reason for the group tag change was that the original translator burned out and lost interest, so starting with chapter 154 one of the anthology translators picked up where the old one left off and I figured it was as good a time as any to change the tag to what's normally used for the anthologies, since none of the original people who worked on the 4koma translations in the early days were left and the zombies tag was borrowed anyways. Translations are done for the remaining chapters as well, I just have to sit down and finish typesetting them to be caught up with the raws. Good thing the Spring event was easy as fuck so that won't be a distraction.

K/a/nColle Scanlations to the rescue.

nice, i was thinking if now was a dropped project, but no

thanks, zombies

eh wait....new scanlator group?

I just realized...

... Maikaze and Arashi have just earned some ice cream from Saratoga.

Ah yes... the Battle of Bikini Atoll.

BY THE POWER OF PTSD I SMITE THEE!!!

Translations were actually done since late Feb but the Winter event was going on. Even when it was over, farming Egusas, doing dailies, weeklies, monthlies, clearing quests, leveling up Sara and Graf for marriage, etc. took my time away from typesetting. Tee hee.

I can respect those priorities :thumbs_up:

Just FYI for those who don't know context, "Shangri-la" is referencing FDR'S response to reporters asking where the Dolittle raid's bombers had taken off from.

Spring 2017 sounds like it'll be a pain. Devs already said it's medium but with "lots of new shipgirls" and that usually translates to endlessly long farming runs for new DDs...

I love how the manga finally explains the great mystery of how Warspite functions, lol.

hmmmm, no updates since jan

Translations were actually done since late Feb but the Winter event was going on. Even when it was over, farming Egusas, doing dailies, weeklies, monthlies, clearing quests, leveling up Sara and Graf for marriage, etc. took my time away from typesetting. Tee hee.

northren group finally gets to throw the peanuts!

hmmmm, no updates since jan

I just had to lol at Nimu bragging about "sinking" an enemy light cruiser.

It's not "sink" it's "vaporize".

Also, great job killing the Sullivan Bros.

albjm6O.png

Don't we all...

the moment ppl saw it in the choice of reward ... 

yay more poi ! poi !

Or they'll all be represented by a single Fletcher-chan like the Maruyus.

If Scrapper O'Bannon, Leeroy Johnston, and William Derp Porter were all reduced to one girl, I'd die on the inside.

Yup... suck on dat 'Murican industry Fubuki.

And dear god, if you though the Fubukis were bland just wait until the Fletcher sisters get implemented, I think nametags might actually be necessary here.

Or they'll all be represented by a single Fletcher-chan like the Maruyus.

Yup... suck on dat 'Murican industry Fubuki.

And dear god, if you thought the Fubukis were bland just wait until the Fletcher sisters get implemented, I think nametags might actually be necessary here.

Soo, are they basically hinting that more Iowa class girls will show up (and that their personalities will be just like Kongou girls)?

Can't wait for 175 Fletchers and having to make a list to remember everyone.

Also personally I kind of like the potato design of the Fubuki-class gals.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics