Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 77votes)

One Piece - Digital Colored Comics

Alt Names: alt ワンピースalt Wan Pīsu
Author: Oda Eiichiro
Artist: Oda Eiichiro
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Oda's best-selling manga in full colour!

Officially coloured by Shueisha, the publishers behind One Piece

questions/comments/concerns about the scanlation project?

please leave a message on Powermanga.org
Go to One Piece - Digital Colored Comics Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic جميل جدا New Window abdullh1
  • 0 Replies

98 Comments

whoever's changing that pic needs to be blocked because I've changed it back to normal and another weird one is up again...

who's the one responsible for the yaoi cover?

Ok, it has change again

Who the hell upload that fanmade BL picture? WTF

just missing a few in the mid 200's and then there's all of them up til 700.... well played. 

Or at least I think there's none else missing. When they're all there I think I'll catch up to OP.

Isn't the name of the Special Zombie #900 Oars?

true, it'll be fixed. This is one of the early translations where he was Oz. BTW, wanna help us out at Arlong Park revise the volumes?

Isn't the name of the Special Zombie #900 Oars?

First spread page of the Chapter 1 isn't merged

They're being worked on. All errors will be fixed in one go. Probably.

I'm redoing the first 12 chapters for a couple of weeks then I'll resume progress from 58 onwards.

Snir...Vol 487 CH. 0    O_O

This is going to make me read the manga from start to finish all over again. OP is everything I could ask for in a manga.

Indeed. What a fantastic project. :)

Where the **** did this come from. This is amazing. o-o

Just found this. WTF This is fucking amazing. Good job guys! Once the gaps between the chapters are filled, I'm really eager to read through the whole thing straight through, thanks!

Vol.2 ch.17: Defference in Level jumps to Vol.11 ch.91: Darts. Are the missing chapters out there some where or are they just not translated yet?

Not translated.. the RAWs are all over the internet.

This is crazy. I hope all chapters get done in color so in a few years I can re read the whole manga in color. I read a few chapters and the difference is amazing. I noticed so many things I normally didn't.

I can't stop reading this in the funny voices provided by purpleeyeswtf in none piece.

Thank you very much for the Chapters!

No way, someone is seriously doing this? Fantastic!

Awesome work :) 

I hope someone will do the chapter 430, it was one of my favorite chapters

-

Deleted

What happend to all the translated chapters and updates? Could someone pm a link to the group who is still translating one piece. Thank you in advance

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics