Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 77votes)

One Piece - Digital Colored Comics

Alt Names: alt ワンピースalt Wan Pīsu
Author: Oda Eiichiro
Artist: Oda Eiichiro
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Oda's best-selling manga in full colour!

Officially coloured by Shueisha, the publishers behind One Piece

questions/comments/concerns about the scanlation project?

please leave a message on Powermanga.org
Go to One Piece - Digital Colored Comics Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic جميل جدا New Window abdullh1
  • 0 Replies

98 Comments

and with the last of volume 25 finished, we come to the end of phase 1 of this project. now we move on to phase 2 where we go back and fix all of the errors and do various improvements to the script.

I'd like to put out a request to people to not make torrents of these chapters. they still have a lot of errors in them and we don't want a previous version of the torrent overshadowing a newer, more updated one. If you'd like to download these chapters for your collection (as is, with all the errors), we'll be putting up a torrent in a week or so for your convenience. that torrent will slowly be swapped out as we update each volume

you can follow along on this part of the project here: http://opdcc.blogspot.com/

OK, I'm going to slowly upload the HQ versions of Bink-sama's releases. There's nearly 80 chapters, so it'll take a while til they're all up.

EDIT:

OK, uploaded nearly all of them. The only ones not uploaded have alternative copies by someone else or are likely to be replaced with an alternative copy by someone else.

Hell of a lot of missing chapters.. still, fun to read.

A hell of a lot, you say? According to my collection, only 16 out of 700 chapters are not scanslated. That's pretty damn good, for a project that's been going on for less than a year. In fact, that's insane. At the rate they're going, they'll be completely caught up before the next two volumes are released.

Hell of a lot of missing chapters.. still, fun to read.

Preety please, re-upload chapter 146-186 with HQ scan (1560x1200),

I think by converting them to .JPG will minimize the size..

Look, almost every chapter uploaded by bink-sama has the same issue, but here you can download them in the same quality as the rest:

http://binksama.weebly.com/xdfg

The chapters that isn't there are all in the usual quality, hope I could be of help

PD: As the server to download the chapters has tooooo many restrictions, you can use this one site to download almosr as free user:  http://premium-uploaded.net/en/main/download

[Edit]

The link fell down!! :(

I couldn't dowload every chapters, so now I don't know another alternative... But if you warn Bink about it maybe he could find a solution, reuploading it here or in other website...

-

Preety please, re-upload chapter 146-186 with HQ scan (1560x1200),

I think by converting them to .JPG will minimize the size..

amazing work. i don't even like OP but feel like reading just for these great coloured chapters.

thanks for uploading!

well, I don't mind making an account, but a link to the thread would be extremely helpful. I couldn't find it through google.

That's because this is on a private subreddit. You couldn't find it on google because it's not open to the public. In other words, we whitelist your username so you can access it. If you can post the username of the account, Bernie will message you on reddit on how to get there.

There have been a few. After the thread on apforums got taken down, the project was moved to reddit. Takes 5 seconds to make one, you don't even need to supply your email. It'll be good to have because we moved over the table and all of the documents to continue where we were after the Apforum thread was removed.

well, I don't mind making an account, but a link to the thread would be extremely helpful. I couldn't find it through google.

I'm actually unaware of any changes and I don't have a reddit account >.>

There have been a few. After the thread on apforums got taken down, the project was moved to reddit. Takes 5 seconds to make one, you don't even need to supply your email. It'll be good to have because we moved over the table and all of the documents to continue where we were after the Apforum thread was removed.

Hey, message me your username on reddit. There's been a few changes to the project on AP Forums, not sure if you're aware or not.

I'm actually unaware of any changes and I don't have a reddit account >.>

I'm once chapter away from finishing volume 24. Once I do, I probably will start volume 25.

Hey, message me your username on reddit. There's been a few changes to the project on AP Forums, not sure if you're aware or not.

How come you guys arent working on vol 25? Also where is volume 12? P.S This is fucking amazing.

I'm one chapter away from finishing volume 24. Once I do, I probably will start volume 25.

I renewed Vol. 12 and fixed some mistakes.
Don't know what's up with Vol. 25, but someone is going to work on it eventually.

I see, Thank you.

How come you guys arent working on vol 25? Also where is volume 12? P.S This is fucking amazing.

I renewed Vol. 12 and fixed some mistakes.
Don't know what's up with Vol. 25, but someone is going to work on it eventually.

if anyone's interested in keeping track of the progress on this project, you can follow along here: http://goo.gl/pihBWR

Wow this is great. This makes me want to read OP.

if anyone's interested in keeping track of the progress on this project, you can follow along here: http://goo.gl/pihBWR

last page of the chapter 569 and the start of the chapter 570

Chapters 569-570

Chapters 569-570

a bit specific would be nice like chapter /page . if you dont mind.

never mind

can someone tell me in what chapter during ace's execution does luffy use the haki to stop the marine

Chapters 569-570

can someone tell me in what chapter during ace's execution does luffy use the haki to stop the marine

What the hell with the cover

someone please change to the original one

ok for now 

just missing a few in the mid 200's and then there's all of them up til 700.... well played. 

Or at least I think there's none else missing. When they're all there I think I'll catch up to OP.

138-145 are also not up yet. 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics