Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.01 - 426votes)

GE ~Good Ending~

Alt Names: alt Mutlu Sonalt نهاية حسنة
Author: Sasuga Kei
Artist: Sasuga Kei
Genres: Drama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Utsumi is your everyday student. He is also a boy that has always had a strong sense of what is right in the world. With nothing but innocence and a mind that longs for his "significant other," Utsumi takes on one of the toughest subjects: love. With the help of the devious and mysterious Kurokawa Yuki, will Utsumi learn how to be fortunate in the game of love? Only through the ups and downs of real life, and the assistance of his friends, will Utsumi be able to take a bite out of life and learn just what love is.
Go to GE ~Good Ending~ Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Was it a Good Ending!?!?? New Window kubou
  • 5 Replies
Topic Could someone spoil this for me? [Spoiler tags are a must!] New Window Eien No
  • 11 Replies
Topic GE - Discussion New Window Allanon
  • 204 Replies
Topic Where's 135-137? New Window sylviandark
  • 1 Replies
Topic Broken Chapters 63 to (END) New Window Drakezius
  • 0 Replies
Topic Is there anyone else that feels like dropping it ? New Window Makiavel
  • 80 Replies

1017 Comments

Wow, just caught up. I've never had my heart ripped in so many directions over the course of the hours I spent reading this. There's just way too much tension all the time and it's confusing who you want to support. SeijixYuki is my favorite paring, but you can't help but feel Oonuma's pain and Shou's longing. Yuki has also been sort of leading him on as well, even if she believes she can't be with him.

Those two can't be just friends.
Sigh...that chapter was like one horribly long train wreck that you just have to stand there, watching...
Yuki in the one-shot is really cute! :)
tsk tsk Shou never had any luck with guys....
HOW ONE IDIOT GET THIS MANY GOOD GIRLS AROUND (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ ok, when is next chapter?
the title says it all... a big crack to their relationship... poor Shou...
BOOM!
Haha with the theme they had for the picture contest he's screwed. I knew they were going to pick that one, but to be honest it is a nice picture.
Well, that takes care of that.
awwwshizzz.
awwwshizzz.
oh sh-
For everyone who says we all know who Seiji will end up with. I call my to my side two shining examples of what you think will happen not happening. Ichigo 100% and Shuffle! Therefore my words to Sasuga Kei are PLEASE SURPRISE US!!
The kid's been a tennis ball between the two of them throughout the series.
(See what I did there?)

He's obviously not very bright and clearly has loyalty/honesty issues. It's perfect material for a mangaka. Unfortunately, it gets old.

M®s. Sasuga... Please pick one and start working on development.
Very predictable, but the thing is that I hope Seiji and Yuki go back to being together.
Shou wil realize Seiji's true feelings and will end breaking up soon with him. I only hope they don't create a very confusing and mixed plot, better do things slowly.
well, shit. what do you say now?
After every chapter, I end up saying to myself:

"OH SNAP"
i really hope when this manga is done that sasuga kei continues with more shoujo. his art is really nice.
[spolier]i feel bad for seiji tbh he finally makes up with shou his current girlfriend and then that picture gets second place. (facepalm) [/spoiler]
lets face it. we all know seiji will end up with yuki. LOL
Expected Yuki's picture to win.. never expected him to win 2nd place though..
Get a frikkin' Room !!!
I seen this outcome the moment he snapped the picture of her. He'll never learn, never learn said the Raven...
Well at least something that I did not expect happened.
Tetsuya's screw up Face is as hilarious as Ever.
*facepalm* here we go again..

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics