Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles

Cookie Revolution Scans

Name: Cookie Revolution Scans
Description: We work on mangas of many different genres.

We are always looking for new members to help us release even more awesome mangas!

We allow no re-uploads anywhere else than bato.to, which we will do ourselves. Should something not work properly, or you found a translation-mistake etc, please let us know.

You can download our releases on our forum.

For those who missed this:
"Also, because so far no one has reached out to us about it on his/her own drive, I'd like to officially offer a deal to everyone who's supporting the mangakas and publishers of the awesome mangas we scanlate by buying the original Japanese copy:

If you can prove to our satisfaction that you have bought the Japanese version of the manga, we will give you a copy of our scanlation without the obnoxious stamps with only the tiny group logo. That way, those of you who actually support sensei, get a nicer copy and have their good will rewarded. However, if we should discover that you have shared that version, somehow cheated us into believing you bought the thing (we'll try to come up with something more or less fool-proof though...), or leaked it onto the locust aggregator sites like MangaFox, Kissmanga or co., sold it or w/e other bad, by us not intended purposes of that version (which is only for you to read it privately), we will stop this courtesy immediately. So I ask you to be fair and honest. Please contact us via email for this."

Follow us on facebook to stay tuned:
tinyurl.com/cookierevolutionFB

As batoto is shutting down, please follow us on facebook (link above) or on discord: discordapp.com/invite/RYK9SPZ

We will keep on publishing our releases as jpg images compressed into a .rar file downloadable via mediafire & solidfiles. We're currently looking into options such as discord publishing and imgur albums to also offer an online-based way to view our scans, but so far haven't decided. Please check our announcements on FB and discord because we will be posting infos on such topics there...

Hope to see you all around! x
Delay: 0

Comics by Group

10-manbun no 1 10-manbun no 1
MIYASAKA Kaho/MIYASAKA Kaho
Akaiito (MIYASAKA Kaho) Akaiito (MIYASAKA Kaho)
Barairo no Yakusoku Barairo no Yakusoku
Death Edge Death Edge
SHIMOTSUKI Kairi/SHIMOTSUKI Kairi
Kimi wa Kawaii Onnanoko Kimi wa Kawaii Onnanoko
ICHINOHE Rumi/ICHINOHE Rumi
Ohisama ni kiss Ohisama ni kiss
Akegami Takara/Akegami Takara
P to JK P to JK
MIYOSHI Maki/MIYOSHI Maki
Screaming Lesson Screaming Lesson
ISHIKAWA Emi/ISHIKAWA Emi
Wagaya no Oinarisama. Wagaya no Oinarisama.
SHIBAMURA Jin/MATSUKAZE Suiren

8 Comments

Hello! Thank you for translating Barario no Yakusoku! I have had such an interest in since I read it on some site a long time ago, but the person on site the stopped updating the series. I hope it somehow gets officially translated someday as it is becoming one of my favorites and would definitely buy it!

You're very welcome. We're delighted if we can bring mangas to the Western audience which they would never get to know about otherwise.

If it is indeed one of your favorites, you may want to consider buying the Japanese original as I'm not sure if/when it gets an English language pick-up and the higher the sales in Japan, the longer the manga will run and the more likely it is that a foreign publisher picks it up (we've put the direct links for Amazon.jp, HMV Japan, CDJapan on our forum in case you're interested). If you do and send us proof of purchase, we will share our cleaner version without the huge watermark with you as a reward for supporting the mangaka. Both currently available volumes and shipping from Japan to the US together cost about USD 15. <3

Hello! Thank you for translating Barario no Yakusoku! I have had such an interest in since I read it on some site a long time ago, but the person on site the stopped updating the series. I hope it somehow gets officially translated someday as it is becoming one of my favorites and would definitely buy it!

Garbage

This group represents everything that is wrong with the scanlation scene.

I hope you never pick more projects.

No, YOU represent everything that is wrong with the scene, namely being an ungrateful, spoiled and wily child. And, we're very happy to announce that we are in fact picking up more projects and are still going strong. If you don't like our stuff, stay away from it - you'll be doing us all a favor.

dat credit page so annoying at Wagaya no Oinarisama. 

i hope you can put in to beautiful place, to be honest it's so anoying *sorry

anyway thanks for translating Wagaya no Oinarisama. 

If you find the watermark annoying, please buy the original manga and you will get the stamp-free scanlation version from us as a reward for supporting the mangaka. Our scanlations are PREVIEWS of what you get by actually supporting the mangaka. Japanese mangas come at 3-4 $ per volume, so they're a real steal when compared to foreign language ones. Please consider that. The mangakas need money to live from or they won't continue creating mangas.

dat credit page so annoying at Wagaya no Oinarisama. 

i hope you can put in to beautiful place, to be honest it's so anoying *sorry

anyway thanks for translating Wagaya no Oinarisama. 

Garbage

This group represents everything that is wrong with the scanlation scene.

I hope you never pick more projects.

Thanks for the latest chap!!!

.....I'm the dancing queen ;-)

Yes. I love this manga.  Thanx for the update <3

For picking up Akaiito

1GBx5Y6sBEo.jpg

Random Groups of the Hour

Popular Groups

• /ak/ scanlations
    The fusion of /a/ and /k/ boards, /ak/ is all about moe operators doing cute operations and infor...
  • Village Idiot
    We are an irc-based scanlation group.irc://irc.rizon.net/viscans
  • Easy Going Scans
    A group dedicated to awesome manga, manhua and manhwa, and always looking for dedicated staff :)
  • JoJo's Colored Adventure
    We are a group that works on typesetting JoJo's Bizarre Adventure in English. We also work on...
  • Japanzai
    Originated from Trollscans, a branch of XscansXNew temporary url https://japanzai.github.io/Defunct.
  • Twisted Hel Scans
    The quality scanlation group driven insane in Hel.
  • Tree (木) Scanlations
    Inactive
  • The Company
    IRC: irc://irc.idlechat.net/thecompany
  • 红莲汉化组
    Chinese scanlating groupEnglish meaning: Red Lotus
  • Heterophobia Fansub
    Yaoi, Yuri, Shounen Ai ve Shoujo Ai anime ve manga çeviri grubu.