Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles

Lemon Scans

Name: Lemon Scans
Description: #[email protected]
Quality > Speed
Delay: Don't Upload

Comics by Group

Again!! Again!!
KUBO Mitsurou/KUBO Mitsurou
Grisaia no Kajitsu - L'oiseau bleu Grisaia no Kajitsu - L'oiseau bleu
Front Wing&FUJISAKU Junichi/HIMENO Taka
Grisaia no Kajitsu - Sanctuary Fellows Grisaia no Kajitsu - Sanctuary Fellows
Front Wing & NARUMI Eiji/HIROSE Shuu
L♥DK L♥DK
WATANABE Ayu/WATANABE Ayu
Sakuranbo Syndrome Sakuranbo Syndrome
KITAZAKI Taku/KITAZAKI Taku
Spring, a Minuet Spring, a Minuet
Itou Hachi / Hachishiro / Hatishiro/Itou Hachi

3 Comments

Hello, since you've recently had a project together with Matteiru scans, I'd like to ask if you know what happens to said group? Are they on hiatus or something? Cause there hasn't been an update from them on their social media accounts and their website suddenly got inaccessible. Thank you for your hard work and thanks for picking up LDK again ^^

To my knowledge, the only remaining individual from Matteiru's Team is Nathrae, and it seems that she is in and out of scanlation due to work-related constraints. Matteiru went offline for a couple months earlier this year, but they did end up returning for a period of around 3 months in order to release some chapters. I haven't heard from Nathrae since July, and we had plans to help with some of their projects, however, I've become very busy this semester and our own projects have been put on a little bit of a hold, so that plan kinda fell through. Last time we talked about Matteiru Scans together however, Nathrae was adamant about keeping the group alive, so I'm sure that it will return sooner or later. And you're welcome c:

Hello, since you've recently had a project together with Matteiru scans, I'd like to ask if you know what happens to said group? Are they on hiatus or something? Cause there hasn't been an update from them on their social media accounts and their website suddenly got inaccessible. Thank you for your hard work and thanks for picking up LDK again ^^

Random Groups of the Hour

Popular Groups

• /ak/ scanlations
    The fusion of /a/ and /k/ boards, /ak/ is all about moe operators doing cute operations and infor...
  • Village Idiot
    We are an irc-based scanlation group.irc://irc.rizon.net/viscans
  • Easy Going Scans
    A group dedicated to awesome manga, manhua and manhwa, and always looking for dedicated staff :)
  • JoJo's Colored Adventure
    We are a group that works on typesetting JoJo's Bizarre Adventure in English. We also work on...
  • Japanzai
    Originated from Trollscans, a branch of XscansXNew temporary url https://japanzai.github.io/Defunct.
  • Twisted Hel Scans
    The quality scanlation group driven insane in Hel.
  • Tree (木) Scanlations
    Inactive
  • The Company
    IRC: irc://irc.idlechat.net/thecompany
  • 红莲汉化组
    Chinese scanlating groupEnglish meaning: Red Lotus
  • Heterophobia Fansub
    Yaoi, Yuri, Shounen Ai ve Shoujo Ai anime ve manga çeviri grubu.