Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles

JoJo's Colored Adventure

Name: JoJo's Colored Adventure
Description: We are a group that works on typesetting JoJo's Bizarre Adventure in English. We also work on re-translating Part 5: Vento Aureo in black and white. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us on Facebook (That is where we are most active). Our main members are Bracketier, MusicEdge, MistaL, and Fingerprintz.

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/jojocoloredadventure/

Blogspot:
http://www.jojocoloredadventure.blogspot.com/
Delay: Irregular

Comics by Group

D no Fuuin D no Fuuin
KUSUNOKI Kei/KUSUNOKI Kei
Death Note [Colored Edition] Death Note [Colored Edition]
Ohba Tsugumi/Obata Takeshi
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 1: Phantom Blood JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 1: Phantom Blood
Araki Hirohiko/Araki Hirohiko
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 5: Vento Aureo JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 5: Vento Aureo
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 6: Stone Ocean JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 6: Stone Ocean
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8: JoJolion JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8: JoJolion
Kishibe Rohan wa Ugokanai Kishibe Rohan wa Ugokanai
ARAKI Hirohiko/ARAKI Hirohiko
Yugioh [Colored Edition] Yugioh [Colored Edition]
Takahashi Kazuki/Takahashi Kazuki

40 Comments

Can someone do chapter 17 of part I?

Redacted

Well, ladies and gents, you've got me working on part one when I have free time. Just to let y'all know.

It seems that for Part 6's The Visitor chapters, all you have done is slap the old English translations onto the colored raws. The translations of those old scans were as accurate as that of old part 5 translation aka extremely inaccurate. I would recommend waiting for someone to translate volume 2 and 3 of Stone Ocean before releasing the colored chapters. Same for the part 5 volumes not done by JoJo Project. That or hire a translator who knows his Japanese.

Alright a few things here. As far as I know there is no one working on the scans for volumes 2 and 3. I also reworded what was there. As for the wording. A lot of it was not wrong per say. I have a few buddies who can read japanese. So they were helping me out. Also, yes I am looking for a translator. Oh and as for part 5. That is nearzero's part. He has a translator working with him. As of right now though. He is not even near volume 4 yet. So, relax. We know full well. 

There is a 4 MB image circulating around /a/ that shows everything that's wrong with the old translations of part 5 and 6.
It seems that for Part 6's The Visitor chapters, all you have done is slap the old English translations onto the colored raws. The translations of those old scans were as accurate as that of old part 5 translation aka extremely inaccurate. I would recommend waiting for someone to translate volume 2 and 3 of Stone Ocean before releasing the colored chapters. Same for the part 5 volumes not done by JoJo Project. That or hire a translator who knows his Japanese.

Is it at all possible to get your releases as single pages anywhere??

We don't plan on doing that. As we are putting them up as if you were reading them.

Is it at all possible to get your releases as single pages anywhere??

I'll let our part 5 guy know and get him to talk to you.

I just sent you a message, I don't really know what you meant,so could you be more precise? You can respond either here or there.

Yo I just found out about this group today and saw someone recently started doing part 5. I actually started doing part a few days ago and I'm farther ahead then they are in scans. I talked to someone and when i hit volume 4 in VA they are going to do a new translation of it and I will be putting the new translation on the colored scans.

I would hope this means our pages would still stay up though. As the person who did them put a lot of work into them.

If someone could message me that would be great

I'll let our part 5 guy know and get him to talk to you.

If someone could message me that would be great

Yo I just found out about this group today and saw someone recently started doing part 5. I actually started doing part a few days ago and I'm farther ahead then they are in scans. I talked to someone and when i hit volume 4 in VA they are going to do a new translation of it and I will be putting the new translation on the colored scans.

Thanks for these colored scans. :)

I appreciate what you guys do.

Thank you guys for your work ^_^

Random Groups of the Hour

Popular Groups

• /ak/ scanlations
    The fusion of /a/ and /k/ boards, /ak/ is all about moe operators doing cute operations and infor...
  • Village Idiot
    We are an irc-based scanlation group.irc://irc.rizon.net/viscans
  • Easy Going Scans
    A group dedicated to awesome manga, manhua and manhwa, and always looking for dedicated staff :)
  • JoJo's Colored Adventure
    We are a group that works on typesetting JoJo's Bizarre Adventure in English. We also work on...
  • Japanzai
    Originated from Trollscans, a branch of XscansXNew temporary url https://japanzai.github.io/Defunct.
  • Twisted Hel Scans
    The quality scanlation group driven insane in Hel.
  • Tree (木) Scanlations
    Inactive
  • The Company
    IRC: irc://irc.idlechat.net/thecompany
  • 红莲汉化组
    Chinese scanlating groupEnglish meaning: Red Lotus
  • Heterophobia Fansub
    Yaoi, Yuri, Shounen Ai ve Shoujo Ai anime ve manga çeviri grubu.