Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles

display: none;

Name: display: none;
Description: Out of business.

IRC: #display:none; @ irc.rizon.net
(don't forget the semicolon)
Delay: None

Comics by Group

Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai! - Kono Ato Rikka-chan ga Hidoi Me ni! (Doujinshi) Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai! - Kono Ato Rikka-chan ga Hidoi Me ni! (Doujinshi)
Orange Mill (Circle) & MIZU Asato/Orange Mill (Circle) & MIZU Asato
Coulomb Fille Coulomb Fille
Yoshizuki Kumichi/Yoshizuki Kumichi
Denki-Gai no Honya-san Denki-Gai no Honya-san
MIZU Asato/MIZU Asato
Flying Witch Flying Witch
Ishizuka Chihiro/Ishizuka Chihiro
Gohan Shiyo! Gohan Shiyo!
TAKANO Sei/TAKANO Sei
IMMOTE IMMOTE
Milmake Orange (Circle) & MIZU Asato/Milmake Orange (Circle) & MIZU Asato
Kimi tte Donna Nioi nano? Kimi tte Donna Nioi nano?
REC (MIZU Asato) REC (MIZU Asato)
Sailor Magic Midori-chan Sailor Magic Midori-chan
Mizu Asato/Mizu Asato
Shin Sekai Yori Shin Sekai Yori
Kishi Yuusuke/Oikawa Tooru
Shindere Shoujo to Kodoku na Shinigami Shindere Shoujo to Kodoku na Shinigami
Shinkiba Yuki/Kato Yoshie
Terra Formars Terra Formars
SASUGA Yu/TACHIBANA Kenichi

12 Comments

I've read the news on your website. I don't know if you'll ever check this page again (especially since you announced you quit a few weeks ago already), but I would like to express my thanks for the work you've done. Your translation of Terra ForMars was top-notch and really made the manga super-exciting to read. Your writing style was so good I got interested in your other releases and discovered Denki-Gai this way, and then the other works of Mizu Asato and so forth.

While I secretly hope you will go back to translating one day, this would probably be at the expense of your professional or family life, which is something I hope won't happen. You've already done your part, and I hope you'll be an inspiration to future translation teams.

Hey guys

how are you progressing with Terra Formars V 10 ?

you guys are great , thanks a lot :D

Are you going to continue Terra after its serialization in the USA?

I've read that "I hope "V" doesn't ruin our fun" D:

I only just saw this question, don't check these comments much, sorry. For future reference (if anybody else cares to know), no, I don't have any real providers, I'm far from a "professional" (whatever that means in an industry run by fans). Everything I release is either scavenged off the Internet or I buy it myself. When I buy, volumes are far more cost effective and generally predictably good quality. Everybody does know where to find Terra ForMars magazine scans, us included. We do use them to translate from. But I don't use them for release because they're very low quality and not worth the frequency (to me, anyways).

Which brings us to why I use magazines for some things and not others, stuff like Terra ForMars comes out every week, with volumes every 3 months, so I figure it's worth the wait. For a bi-monthly series like Flying Witch, there's just too much distance between releases to have a good reading experience. All of this is subjective of course, but this is my mode of operation. Whether or not I intend, I do have a target audience of readers, and I'm not going to change my ways just to please the other 50% of my readers. (not to sound like an ass or anything.)

Thank you very munch!

Just curiosity... why do you use Terra Formars volumes raws rather than weekly raws?

Don't you have providers or something?

I only just saw this question, don't check these comments much, sorry. For future reference (if anybody else cares to know), no, I don't have any real providers, I'm far from a "professional" (whatever that means in an industry run by fans). Everything I release is either scavenged off the Internet or I buy it myself. When I buy, volumes are far more cost effective and generally predictably good quality. Everybody does know where to find Terra ForMars magazine scans, us included. We do use them to translate from. But I don't use them for release because they're very low quality and not worth the frequency (to me, anyways).

Which brings us to why I use magazines for some things and not others, stuff like Terra ForMars comes out every week, with volumes every 3 months, so I figure it's worth the wait. For a bi-monthly series like Flying Witch, there's just too much distance between releases to have a good reading experience. All of this is subjective of course, but this is my mode of operation. Whether or not I intend, I do have a target audience of readers, and I'm not going to change my ways just to please the other 50% of my readers. (not to sound like an ass or anything.)

Thanks for scanlating Terraformars and Shin Sekai Yori. Keep it up!

Just curiosity... why do you use Terra Formars volumes raws rather than weekly raws?

Don't you have providers or something?

thank you a lot for scanlating shindere shoujo to kodoku na shinigami! <3

Yeah it was, sorry. I was dicking around with it yesterday. Should be up again.
Is your website down?
I know its a css joke but it would be nice to have a scanlation group under this name

Random Groups of the Hour

Popular Groups

• /ak/ scanlations
    The fusion of /a/ and /k/ boards, /ak/ is all about moe operators doing cute operations and infor...
  • Village Idiot
    We are an irc-based scanlation group.irc://irc.rizon.net/viscans
  • Easy Going Scans
    A group dedicated to awesome manga, manhua and manhwa, and always looking for dedicated staff :)
  • JoJo's Colored Adventure
    We are a group that works on typesetting JoJo's Bizarre Adventure in English. We also work on...
  • Japanzai
    Originated from Trollscans, a branch of XscansXNew temporary url https://japanzai.github.io/Defunct.
  • Twisted Hel Scans
    The quality scanlation group driven insane in Hel.
  • Tree (木) Scanlations
    Inactive
  • The Company
    IRC: irc://irc.idlechat.net/thecompany
  • 红莲汉化组
    Chinese scanlating groupEnglish meaning: Red Lotus
  • Heterophobia Fansub
    Yaoi, Yuri, Shounen Ai ve Shoujo Ai anime ve manga çeviri grubu.