Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 411votes)

ib - instant bullet

Alt Names: alt ib - インスタントバレットalt ib: Instant Bulletalt 인스턴트 불렛
Author: Akasaka Aka
Artist: Akasaka Aka
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Everything in this world is my enemy. This kind of world is worthless. A boy, who is called a demon with no human heart, breathes, lives and imagines. But what is the pounding in his heart when he heard he is going to save the world? That’s not his wish, though…
Go to ib - instant bullet Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Thus, I reviewed ib - instant bullet - New Window Swifft
  • 2 Replies
Topic Can someone help me with this? New Window Lussak
  • 1 Replies
Topic Similarities to X/1999 by Clamp New Window Lessa
  • 1 Replies

372 Comments

sort of seems like a darker version of biscuit hammer to me

*End of first chapter*

...Well that was intereeeestiiiiing~

"Watch as the lone wolf buys himself a Christmas Present....oh...he doesnt like the gift he gave himself. The lone will now go quietly cry in the corner"

"Whats this? His imaginary friends to the rescue."

This has been another documentary by M0t0man

Well it sure is different than Sayonara Piano Sonata...that one did have a different author though.

damn what a cute imagination you had BOY!

Sigh, can the world finally be destroyed in one of these manga, please for the love of any god, let the bad guy win.

For example, read this manga:

followed...for now!!!

Sigh, can the world finally be destroyed in one of these manga, please for the love of any god, let the bad guy win.

very nice
instant follow

this gonna be good .

Instant Bullet...

Instant follow xD

It happens to the best of us. :c but we're still at the "wait and see" stage, so we'll have to wait it out and see for ourselves haha.

Maybe his desire for them will cause them to actually manifest in his reality. ;D

This should be counted as a harem right? EVEN IF IT'S IMAGINARY!!! *Sniff* So damn sad.

It happens to the best of us. :c but we're still at the "wait and see" stage, so we'll have to wait it out and see for ourselves haha.

This should be counted as a harem right? EVEN IF IT'S IMAGINARY!!! *Sniff* So damn sad.

interesting.

Aaaaaaaand followed!

A new dengeki series~

so the story of how he starts as a heros partner and turns into the final boss?

So imagination is power?

>Everything in this world is my enemy.

Interesting...

Looks promising

Indeed and that blow-up doll. LOL

/follow

Looks promising

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics