Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.44 - 131votes)

Sukitte Ii na yo

Alt Names: alt 'Seni Seviyorum' Dealt Di "Te Amo"alt Say "I Love You"alt Say I Love You
Author: Hazuki Kanae
Artist: Hazuki Kanae
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Mei Tachibana has spent her 16 years without making either boyfriend or friends. One day, she drop-kicks a popular boy in school, Yamato Kurosawa, because of a misunderstanding but for some reason it seems that he takes a liking to her and one-sidedly claims that they’re friends. Furthermore, he not only protects Mei from a stalker, he does it with a kiss…?!!
Go to Sukitte Ii na yo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

142 Comments

I just finished reading ch. 20 - 21. And then ch. 22 suddenly appeared! This is such a good day XD
Bloody Hell. I was waiting for Chapter 20 and 21 for decades !
awesome sad puppy face yamato!!!!!XD moe !!!!!!
Huzzah! Thanks be to S2Scans! And looking at their site it seems they've got ch 21 as well.
Not sure they could be considered to have "picked it up" though, it's like they dug up some partly done stuff from their archives and finished it, or something.
Whaaat!? Suki tte was actually updated!? It's a miracle~! \^o^ Thanks, S2Scans!

...I really hope Megumi-chan doesn't corrupt Kai-kun's "pure white heart" XD

And hoorah for taking steps forward, talking with Yamato, and realizing you're not alone... for like the third time, Tachibana ;) hopefully their walk home heals some unnecessary scarring in their relationship
I can't wait for the anime
Darn it that model-girl. Kinda pissed me off there.
Kingdom Heart keychain, anyone? Maybe it's just me :D
@Waffle Loyalist
I agree but recently Dengeki Daisy is not funny anymore, it used to have alot of comedy :(
NEED UPDAATE
Anime adaptation announced!
I was like, 'YESS!!!! RIVALLLLL' when old childhood friend popped up. ;D
Ehehehe
third parties are trying hards...
This is really quite a good one, much better than you'd realize just from the description. I like the characters.
i usually hate shoujo, but series like this and dengeki daisy are really good
Mei and Yamato are the cutest couple ever (>-<)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics