Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.44 - 131votes)

Sukitte Ii na yo

Alt Names: alt 'Seni Seviyorum' Dealt Di "Te Amo"alt Say "I Love You"alt Say I Love You
Author: Hazuki Kanae
Artist: Hazuki Kanae
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Mei Tachibana has spent her 16 years without making either boyfriend or friends. One day, she drop-kicks a popular boy in school, Yamato Kurosawa, because of a misunderstanding but for some reason it seems that he takes a liking to her and one-sidedly claims that they’re friends. Furthermore, he not only protects Mei from a stalker, he does it with a kiss…?!!
Go to Sukitte Ii na yo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

142 Comments

Marshmallow, on Chapter 30 page 31: Greatest of All Time.
@madelinelime: for a high school, yeah, I thought so, too... >.< But I guess if it's another way to couch Mei from her comfort zone, it's all right as a plot device...

Spoiler
I don't think his feelings for her have ever wavered, no matter how much she has assumed the opposite.

Spoiler
What is with this date prize plot? So unrealistic.
"My legs are pretty fat, and my butt's kinda big."

really?? I can't tell. everyone in this manga looks pretty skeletal
Whoa, these days we've had a barrage of releases for this. Thanks a lot!
I hope for Megumi x Kai..

Kai can see through Megumi and i think theres a love and hate that budding between them..

they havent realized it yet... XD
This manga amazing.

http://vatoto.com/read/_/148928/suki-tte-ii-na-yo_v7_ch27_by_s2scans/12

You I have to give it to kai, a girl with a look like that is definitely my type.
"My legs are pretty fat, and my butt's kinda big." - Mei

LOL
Mei is sooooooo fat. Definitely. For sure.
I don't like Megumi, but my FEELS everywhere!!! T__T
Wow, everyone downplays Megu's pain and depression.
I want to hate Megu-chan, but each time the author reveals more about her, I can't help but pity her and feel sorry for her even more. She's not a villian, just a normal girl reacting to her surroundings.
Every time I read a chapter of this and there are full-body panel shots, I feel like they would just snap in half. Every one of them is so freaking skinny lol.
Its so bright...and all sparkly like...my eyes! It hurts....IT HURTS!
ROFL I have a friend whose name is long to type out so we shortened it to KY (kar yoke) xDD and i rly hope that megu doesnt end up with kai.. I want her to disappear from the series.. FOREVEERRRR >:(
Posted Image

Mei has gained a new killer move!
Haha... in one sentence the older brother makes them VERY aware of the situation they are in.
KY... lol. You don't often see slang like that trickle their way into manga since mangaka are usually older than the characters in their works. It'd be like someone in their 30s or older saying "YOLO".
Hmmm . . . looks like he's a bit off-balance now that the block's been suddenly removed. It's like if you're pushing at a locked door and someone unexpectedly opens it. Waauuggh! ;)
o ho...so what will happen to both of them?~XD
Okay, next stage please.
yes big bro... nice of you to read the situation.... :P

i wanna see Mei blush more!!!
I never get bored repeating this over and over again.
Ah yes, finally. Megu's friends are finally standing up to her. JUSTICE!
hmm i feel megu needs to be brought down to earth and kai is probably the right person for it.
I really hope Kai doesn't end up with that model girl... I feel like stereotypically that is where this is heading eventually x.x He deserves better than that...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics