Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.31 - 142votes)

Saiteihen no Otoko -Scumbag Loser-

Alt Names: alt Saiteihen no Otokoalt Ultimate Scumbag Loseralt 最底辺の男 -Scumbag Loser-alt 最底限渣男alt Полный неудачник
Author: Yamaguchi Mikoto
Artist: Yamaguchi Mikoto
Genres: Action ActionHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Murai Masahiko (16) has a fetish for the smell lingering around a scumbag in his class. One day, a beautiful girl named Mizusawa Haruka transfers into his class, but when they start dating he spills the truth: "Mizusawa Haruka died 5 years ago...." Who the hell is she!? What are her intentions!? The heart pounding suspense horror Scumbag Loser begins!
Go to Saiteihen no Otoko -Scumbag Loser- Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic That's seriously the end....? **possible spoilers** New Window HardBoiled
  • 0 Replies

208 Comments

You know, isn't he an even bigger scumbag loser by dictating who are bigger losers and sending them to die in his place?

Page 4.

So goddamn sexy.

Found another manga that is fucked up and one that looks like it won't make my head explode because of all the shit going on.

Follow.

ASDFGHJKL;SCDVFDHTSILEUH NO WHY GOD WHY

Thank you so much Kannade-sensei!

This i so twisted, awesome and hits so many notes. Thats not even counting the Monster Girl Sadist. YES!

MOAR PLS

I'm getting a bit of a Parasyte vibe from this...

hopefully this wont end like shinigami

damn that still pisses me off

I cringe when I see the main character's masochistic/demeaning thoughts and what that "thing" puts him through.  Yet, I am ultimately intrigued.  Oh, I must be a masochist.

Why am i reading this...

Spoiler

Her facial expressions remind me of the titans in Shingeki no Kyojin...

thanks Shitbread Scans!

that first chapter is crazy. in a good way. we got your sleezebag MC that got some brains to him and doesn't flip out when shit goes crazy. also the main chick brings in da yummy mysteries. good start. hope this series flows well the whole way.

Psychosis ahoy.

cant handle this kind of story ehehe but reading feels unrefreshing ahahaha

A new horror, seinen, and psychological manga... Insta follow!

wow this is actually amazing, followed

Okay, at first I was like:

Just a disgusting creep, I think I will stop reading.

And then came the girl, and the mystrey started to blossom:

I want more, followed and rated 5/5.

what. the. hell... was i reading?

wow..cant believe this has the same author and artist as shinigami sama xD tho some female art are the same. but those crazy faces are well..just crazy :D

Just uploaded an updated version of chapter 1. The previous version had a gorillion typos, so we def took the L on that one. My bad. watdowehavehere.png

Oh boy, I've seen the raws for this. Let me tell you guys, it gets better.

Where did you find the raws?? :o

Did he raped her ? While telephoning his friend? Fuck it. I'm out .

err how did you get that he raped her? cuz it didnt seem any thing like that to me

Spoiler

Oh boy, I've seen the raws for this. Let me tell you guys, it gets better.

Did he raped her ? While telephoning his friend? Fuck it. I'm out .

it was all an act for sure.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics