Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.31 - 142votes)

Saiteihen no Otoko -Scumbag Loser-

Alt Names: alt Saiteihen no Otokoalt Ultimate Scumbag Loseralt 最底辺の男 -Scumbag Loser-alt 最底限渣男alt Полный неудачник
Author: Yamaguchi Mikoto
Artist: Yamaguchi Mikoto
Genres: Action ActionHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Murai Masahiko (16) has a fetish for the smell lingering around a scumbag in his class. One day, a beautiful girl named Mizusawa Haruka transfers into his class, but when they start dating he spills the truth: "Mizusawa Haruka died 5 years ago...." Who the hell is she!? What are her intentions!? The heart pounding suspense horror Scumbag Loser begins!
Go to Saiteihen no Otoko -Scumbag Loser- Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic That's seriously the end....? **possible spoilers** New Window HardBoiled
  • 0 Replies

208 Comments

Nice April fool release...lol

and here I thought it was sensualaoi again :(

did kannade drop it? It's interesting and a least it's a little original, I want to know if he ends up... becomming a better person (roll of thunder!)

An increase in test scores "great leap forward"? That kind of language is very political, but I'm not surprised considering the context.

The prologue has ended and the story is just starting but there's only one volume left! Why is this so short?!

Oh yeah, this reeks of mystery! I hope this time the author can finish his work like it deserves, and not a forced half-assed ending... Unnnngh...*Revives past traumas*

I have NO clue what's going on anymore. And I love it more and more. This series has me hooked like a slab of meat in a walk-in freezer. Wasn't it just going to be three volumes, though? Could it possibly manage to wrap up in such a short time?

Nice way to get the story started

MM, very interesting. This could go a long way.

Wow...damn!

Now he's got in for a run for his life!

This...

series...

is...

awesome!

He didn't just get a power up out of nowhere. You can see why if you look carefully.

Spoiler

That was pretty easy to notice bud, the author pretty much showed it in multiple panels. I'm curious as to why he got those powers and how seeing as those infected by the parasite thing are no longer "themselves". Well, haven't read the new chapter yet, just waiting for it to be uploaded.

He didn't just get a power up out of nowhere. You can see why if you look carefully.

Spoiler

He poisoned one of them and it didn't die, moreso it showed inhuman strength, but now he can smash the head of one of them with such ease?  Power up too much?

Thanks for the scans!

Hmmm so many questions.

• Like why didnt they kill the MC.
  • where did he get his new demon like power from.
  • How did his broken bones heal so fast.
  • Why do the demons want him to have a perfect life.

I cant wait for the next chapter.

Also thanks.

I think 1 is related to 4, that is related to 2, that is related to 3. That is, they wanted him to have a perfect life, so they didn't kill him, leading to his demonification, which helped mend his bones. So pretty much we have the 'Why', 'When' and 'Who', and just need the 'How'.

Hmmm so many questions.

• Like why didnt they kill the MC.
  • where did he get his new demon like power from.
  • How did his broken bones heal so fast.
  • Why do the demons want him to have a perfect life.

I cant wait for the next chapter.

Also thanks.

Actually, the legendary baseball bat, 「Excalibolg」, is the only weapon that can truly defeat a monster.

Fixed it for ya.

What happened to him being all skinny and bishie-fied? lol Such an odd turn... cant wait for it to update again. :)

When they said reborn, you need to reread the manga again, it means, at least to them, wearing the skin of their victim, see chapter 3, and obviously, our hero here, isnt skinned , infact, in infected power come directly from his flattened arm, confirmed it that he still in one piece, 

image3xl.jpg

What happened to him being all skinny and bishie-fied? lol Such an odd turn... cant wait for it to update again. :)

It was obviously a troll as that very page stated itself really well. I'm confused you missed how clearly it was spelled out.

Interesting turn of events, i wonder if Haruka does remember who she was before and wants Murai to kill her. Anyways it seems he's gotten infected to but in a different way i guess, i am dying to see how this turns out!!!

Ok.

That was one hell of a 180. So he's a hero now...? @_@

So.. wanna hear my perspective ladies and gentlemen?

Spoiler

and there you go... much.. 

not..

or ...

nevermind

So...looks like that it's quite not over yet, but I really can't predict the outcome of the story right now... Will he be after more scumbag losers? Or will he face more of those demons? Man the author is good at making unpredictable plots.

I thought the monsters were invulnerable to stuffs like baseball bat. 

Actually, the legendary baseball bat, 「Excalibur」, is the only weapon that can truly defeat a monster.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics