Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.56 - 45votes)

Hero Mask

Alt Names: alt ヒーローマスクalt قناع البطل
Author: Okabe Takashi
Artist: Tsuru Yumika
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Shibuya Mirai is stuck in a world where heroes seem to no longer exist. Already on his first day at a new school, he's targeted by a group of delinquents. Right as his situation seems hopeless, a real hero finally appears before his very eyes.
Go to Hero Mask Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

51 Comments

Oh come on someone needs to pick this back up it looks really interesting. surely I'm not the only one who wants more of this manga am I right?

It's been dropped. Hope another group picks it up

Nice manga instant follow

why does no one recognize superman when he wears glasses. Same deal :3

And that has always bothered me a bit XD

Beatiful, hope the translator will release the next chap soon.

That's nice. :)

But why is it that if you just wear a mask (that practically leaves every part of your face uncovered ) nobody is able to recognize you? :D (Well,this time I'll think it's because he just transferred to the new school and his classmates still don't remember his face well.)

Wild guess -> same reason as to why its enuff to just splat some mozaic around the eyes to obscure the identity of said object

the mask gives him super powers, so it's pretty much supernatural, and even his sister didn't recognized him with the mask.

His sister did recognize him.. she said "Mom Mirai's being a pervert" and that's his name. why the other chick didn't recognize him I have no clue maybe cause she only met him that day and didn't pay attention or something? it'd be stupid if people don't know its him just cause of that tiny piece of cloth.

Graphically it looks like a korean manhwa,while plot more like a japanese product.

But why is it that if you just wear a mask (that practically leaves every part of your face uncovered ) nobody is able to recognize you? :D (Well,this time I'll think it's because he just transferred to the new school and his classmates still don't remember his face well.)

the mask gives him super powers, so it's pretty much supernatural, and even his sister didn't recognized him with the mask.

talk about a sick start... i need moar ^_^

why does no one recognize superman when he wears glasses. Same deal :3

And here i thought girls and pantsu are the only things that can conveniently fall from the sky... seems like sometimes you can get a power up mask too huh?

Sure did give away his secret identity pretty fast

Hero, more like vandal.

Shizuo the 2nd has appeared!

I don't know about you guys, but if someone was able to toss a vending machine in my direction, I would have run away instead of saying, "Come back here!".  

yeah, a flying vending machine is quite scary..

Next chapter, his uncle gonna say, "with great power comes great responsibility". LOL

The villains wanting to rape is high with this manga. This won't turn into one or both of those girls getting raped at some point will it?

I don't know about you guys, but if someone was able to toss a vending machine in my direction, I would have run away instead of saying, "Come back here!".  

Interessssssssting

YESSSS YES YES THANK YOU I LOVE THIS MANGA!

Nice start.

Reminds me of Tiger & Bunny for some reason.

aww yeah! this is awesome. followed

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics