Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 24votes)

Xu Ge Yuan Ba! Da Xi

Alt Names: alt 許個願吧! 大喜alt Make a Wish! Daxialt Make a Wish, Daxialt Xu Ge Yuan Ba, Da Xi
Author: Ke Li
Artist: Ke Li
Genres: Fantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: Gao Da Xi is a notorious delinquent youth; only Teacher Dai dares to challenge him. When Teacher Dai has to go and take care of his hospitalized daughter, he has no choice but to bring Da Xi along; this is the first time Da Xi and Tian Le meet... After this, Da Xi meets another boy who claims to be called "Angel" at the hospital. Angel says that as long as Da Xi promises him one condition, Da Xi will be granted one wish. What would his wish be...? Just like poems during spring softly capturing your ears or the warm currents in winter cleansing your eyes, after completing "Lovely Everywhere", Ke Li brings to you again a touching love story close to your heart!
Go to Xu Ge Yuan Ba! Da Xi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

30 Comments

gosh, the cliff hanger is just screaming tragedy. oh no....

I don't understand why people scream tragedy just because a character is in the hospital.  If that's the case, every manga we read is a tragedy because every manga character will eventually die.

One thing is for sure, the parents are going to be furious. It's bad enough that they're highly protective, and she's stuck at the hospital, but they both took the day off and she's not here.

I think we're going to see the teacher's fury this time around, he was all smiling and laughing this chapter, wait next chapter where he punches the MC in the face and ends up breaking his jaw. I believe!

Really cute! I love her art. I hope I don't cry (too much) reading it. >: Waiting for the next chapters! 

Lo Amo *0* Espero impaciente el proximo

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics