Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.47 - 165votes)

UQ Holder!

Alt Names: alt ユーキューホルダー!
Author: Akamatsu Ken
Artist: Akamatsu Ken
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremMartial Arts Martial ArtsMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In the decade since the world became aware of the existence of magic, the world has undergone massive upheaval. However, a boy named Touta lives in seclusion in a rural town far removed from these changes. His ordinary life is highlighted by his magic-using female teacher and his supportive friends. When his tranquil daily life is disrupted, he embarks on a unique adventure.

Prequel:

>Mahou Sensei Negima!
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/mahou-sensei-negima-r121 )
Go to UQ Holder! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic About the Ending to Negima and the Author New Window IlikeLolis
  • 1 Replies
Topic So disappointing New Window Chrisqo
  • 9 Replies
Topic Released chapter discussion New Window truepurple
  • 4 Replies

285 Comments

Quick Announcement that the first chapter is up on www.mangastream.com

Thank god this is here is what i would say but actually...

Thank the author and the translation team that this is here :D

It's sad... Negi's kid died, really young. ):

Main character has one heck of a linage to live up to.  Not just Negi as his grand dad, but his family name  shows us the other side of his heritage.

I guess this means Negi had a daughter

Had a son*. If i remember correctly, both Setsuna and Konoka had daughters. Of course, assuming that their kids married.
And it was... normal ( not common ) to groom enter the bride's family, if her family had more renown.

Main character has one heck of a linage to live up to.  Not just Negi as his grand dad, but his family name  shows us the other side of his heritage.

I guess this means Negi had a daughter

NEGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII~~~~!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

TTT_____TTT

Right, I forgot to say this.

The uploader and scan team deserve our thanks and appreciation.

So, thank you very much for the upload.

Don't rush to draw conclusions guys.

Remember that Evangeline traveled to different dimensions and timelines. So we might see Negi's Evangeline making a entrance. This Evangeline is the one who had it curse removed.

In the end, it's really interesting and the author did make an awesome manga, with awesome characters but the previous manga had the most in depth world. The only error of the manga is that we didn't see results between Negi and the girls, relationship development. 

Though in this manga, it seems hopeful as a clear relationship between MC and Evangeline established.

Glad to see it's back, but...

Spoiler

Yup, same~

Glad to see it's back, but...

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics