Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.47 - 165votes)

UQ Holder!

Alt Names: alt ユーキューホルダー!
Author: Akamatsu Ken
Artist: Akamatsu Ken
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremMartial Arts Martial ArtsMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In the decade since the world became aware of the existence of magic, the world has undergone massive upheaval. However, a boy named Touta lives in seclusion in a rural town far removed from these changes. His ordinary life is highlighted by his magic-using female teacher and his supportive friends. When his tranquil daily life is disrupted, he embarks on a unique adventure.

Prequel:

>Mahou Sensei Negima!
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/mahou-sensei-negima-r121 )
Go to UQ Holder! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic About the Ending to Negima and the Author New Window IlikeLolis
  • 1 Replies
Topic So disappointing New Window Chrisqo
  • 9 Replies
Topic Released chapter discussion New Window truepurple
  • 4 Replies

285 Comments

wow so touta is negi`s grandchild, i hope he is the last and only one. idk what to say if negi is everyone granpa (cuz of his harem) lol

why many people say setsuna and konoka is married and if married how come they have son they both girl this some missing point i don't get. don't break the law of nature pls

The author said they married in the same year. He did that so people that wanted them to marry, would be happy. And about law of nature...it doesn't make too much sense here, since it's a manga about magic. Since you want to talk about nature... think about this : Both of them are female. Both of them only have X chromossomes. Both of them had daughters. 

Oh yeah somehow I forgot chapter 352, I did not like it much back then. Now I remember crying reading that. Thanks for clearing that up.

why many people say setsuna and konoka is married and if married how come they have son they both girl this some missing point i don't get. don't break the law of nature pls

They can adopt one.

Though I doubt that they are married, it is kinda suspicious how Negima states that they got married the same year xD

or Ken is just trolling lol.

I'm really glad that Ken Akamatsu decided to make this work revolve around the world he built in Negima. It's just so awesome!

キタ━━━(゜∀゜)━━━!!!!!

Akamatsu Ken's new work is here!!!!!

Thank you very much!!!!!

Firstly thanks MangaStream for a good job in the first chapter (though it won't ever be uploaded here on Batoto :/ )

Now, one thing I'm worried about... personally I hope MangaStream would leave the spells in Latin + english TL if the original text is in Latin like what most scans group did with Negima (I assume the original text was in Latin; I could be wrong, but I'm glad it ended up with Latin + EN translation anyway)...

Though there have already been 2 basic offensive spells in the first chapter done by 2 of Touta's pals, but they were in English... I dunno about the original text though... if the original was in English then I'll just move on and continue reading...

Well, the decision is up to MangaStream... I'm just laying out my thoughts :3

I'd surely be glad if they are willing to comply though.

http://vatoto.com/read/_/89474/mahou-sensei-negima_ch355_by_red-hawk-scans/18

Wow the thing on the left. Did he plan this at the end of Negima?

Wuohhhhh

I think he really plan it out since Negima eh?

Dang, Akamatsu Rock

evangeline is Hot!!! whhooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa yay yay yay

the good things that came with imortality is.. if you cannot flirt the grand father you still got luck with his grandson!! yay

well she's more lovely this way.. and I guess the MC will end up pairing with her..

No no no Eva started with the grate grandfather then the grandfather.....

the good things that came with imortality is.. if you cannot flirt the grand father you still got luck with his grandson!! yay

well she's more lovely this way.. and I guess the MC will end up pairing with her..

I don't know,  she seems more like a Mom this time

and that cast picture shows us a couple of cuties around Touta's age so they seem more likely as romance match ups.

http://vatoto.com/read/_/89474/mahou-sensei-negima_ch355_by_red-hawk-scans/18

Wow the thing on the left. Did he plan this at the end of Negima?

Can anyone tell me how did Negi ended up marrying Konoka ? Please help....

Negi did not Marry Konoka but their children did

Had a son*. If i remember correctly, both Setsuna and Konoka had daughters. Of course, assuming that their kids married.
And it was... normal ( not common ) to groom enter the bride's family, if her family had more renown.

I think they were granddaughters since Inhco was old then...
well that was an alternate universe

Spoiler

Index has one now, too. Heavy Object has something "similar". Aaaaand there was something like that in Lost Universe, but they were not on Earth so it prolly doesn't count.

on a side note, whats with Japan and orbital elevator?
try naming as many anime/manga as possible with orbital elevator in it

Spoiler

Can anyone tell me how did Negi ended up marrying Konoka ? Please help....

EVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

on a side note, whats with Japan and orbital elevator?
try naming as many anime/manga as possible with orbital elevator in it

Spoiler

A new manga by Akamatsu-sensei, which is a sequel to Negima...

Spoiler

Akamatsu Ken... Sequel of Negima...

Did I just break both my mouse and hand clicking the follow button?

I just hope it won't end Abruptly like Negima

Maybe, but unless a team besides MangaStream's scanlating it. you won't be reading it here.

And this just have to start when I only have 1 week left until college classes start...

but well,

AKAMATSU-SENSEI FTW

Negima made my heart race in reading it almost all the time, and I have good, excellent expectations, even, for this.

Best wishes, Akamatsu-sensei!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics