Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.44 - 117votes)

Akame ga KILL! Zero

Alt Names: alt アカメが斬る!零
Author: Takahiro
Artist: Toru Kei
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The "dark action" story will take place a few years before the events in the original fantasy series. The prequel will center on the title character Akame, a girl bought, brainwashed, and raised by the Empire as an assassin.

Sequel:

> Akame ga KILL!
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/akame-ga-kill-r219 )
Go to Akame ga KILL! Zero Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

177 Comments

WOW What happened there?

And there goes Chelsea's team. I wish one of them besides Chelsea had survived at least, either Taeko (preferred) or the Grandma.

You'd think such a gamebreaking weapon like Murasame would get more attention in the original AgK, but nothing doing.

It requires physically wounding an enemy, and otherwise it's just a sword.

Any thick enough armor will protect you, and in case of someone like Esdese she can both use ice to block the blade as well as strike from out of range with the versatility of her power.

So with those conditions, if you're still good enough to go in to slash at the enemy, chances are you're also good enough to just cut them down outright.

So the only time the sword is really useful is when facing tough enemies that either doesn't know about the weapon's effect or is underestimating you.

And there goes Chelsea's team. I wish one of them besides Chelsea had survived at least, either Taeko (preferred) or the Grandma.

You'd think such a gamebreaking weapon like Murasame would get more attention in the original AgK, but nothing doing.

They must've run out of time doing that chapter.

meh, they might as well released this chapter in text only. I barely can understand anything at all from those sketches... Hope they'll recover later on.

Granehhhhhhhh noooooooooo :( . Absolutely knew what what was the outcome of the match when pops showed up. Still rooting for the resistance no matter what happens.

Wow page 13 and onwards... Did something happen to the artist and their assistants that they had to release his rough sketches?

Monster Hunter happened. Might be Dragon Quest. Or even Idolmaster with Pokémon. Who knows.

I feel like I'm reading HxH halfway.

I'll just consider that artist might be sick and could not finish his work in time, but yet still want us reader to it without the delay of hiatus

He probably has back pain.

Wow page 13 and onwards... Did something happen to the artist and their assistants that they had to release his rough sketches?

Also, now we know who previously wielded Akame's teigu from the original manga.

Actually, we knew since chapter 2 page 10

Spoiler

Chapter 13: kill the budget

>That moment when you forget akame doesn't have poison blade yet, and you thought the fight was over with the first cut

I'm forgetting details left and right 

Okay so gramps has the poison blade, now I'm just wondering how in the hell he dies. A rakshasa demon wielding the poison blade? Guy sounds unbeatable. Good thing we already know whats up with chelsea, otherwise I would think she died too. 

Also, now we know who previously wielded Akame's teigu from the original manga.

Ouch, looks like the artist couldn't make the dead line! The story contents itself were pretty interesting though. However I expected Granny to well.. do MORE before she expired. Same for Taeko. Does this mean Chelsa is solely responsible for the assassination of all of Akame's old team?! That would be pretty amazing. Anyone remember the details from the main story?

I'll just consider that artist might be sick and could not finish his work in time, but yet still want us reader to it without the delay of hiatus

Or he could have possibly wished to show what goes into making the character models. It was actually pretty cool. Can't wait for the anime when it comes.

chelsea's team is dead now :(

Why'd they bother publishing this chapter instead of just delaying it a month? I know they have deadlines and all, but this is just embarrassing... I've seen chapters with some incomplete pages before, but this one takes the cake, eats it, and then burns down the shop.

Chapter 13: Kill the Artist.

In chapter 13 it seems artist died around page 14.

>That moment when you forget akame doesn't have poison blade yet, and you thought the fight was over with the first cut

I'm forgetting details left and right 

Spoiler

boring

the art sucks

7006b3_2218040.gif

We already know what happens in the end. Akame joins the Night Raid. THE END

We don't know what we don't know what about her sister?

We already know what happens in the end. Akame joins the Night Raid. THE END

So why are boobs drawn without nipples?

some kind of censorship

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics