Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.3 - 54votes)

Baka to Boin

Alt Names: alt 天然呆巨乳alt バカとボインalt Baka & Boingalt Baka and Boingalt Baka to Boinalt Baka to Boingalt Idiot and Breasts
Author: Kobayashi Hiyoko
Artist: Kobayashi Hiyoko
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Taichi Yamada is what you would call a fan but he is not just any fan, he is a fan of Kokoro Shiina, a gravure model. Maybe it was fate that brought them together that day but Taichi met Kokoro when she literally fell from the sky. Waking up in the hospital, he begins to see Kokoro's spirit and after roaming the hospital premises a "shinigami" arrives to take Kokoro to the underworld. Is this the end for Kokoro? What will Taichi do to save his beloved idol?!
Go to Baka to Boin Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

45 Comments

nobady is translating this anymore? :S

It irritates me how much other characters get to touch Kokoro's tits while the main character does nothing. Grow some balls, Taichi.
Posted Image

FUKKEN SAVED!!
Can I get one of those punches please ?
I'm curious of how much it hurts....
Really....
Posted Image
hmm, the release date seems unstable ...
I'll start reading this manga after the release being normal again ...
(once per month or something .. )
YES! Was wondering what happened to this.
finally, more comedy on the way

thx for teh new ch
Is the series done already?
Pretty decent story & great art for its genre. Recommended.
Posted Image
a new chapter
Thank you Tree!
You know, for a manga that has the big boobs right in the title, this actually isn't badly written. Fun and kind of touching.
Yey! Let's hope more chapters will come ^^
No way!
FINALLY
Really, no updates after november??...
I knew I shouldn't start reading this... now I'm hooked and there are only 3 chapters left T-T
I mean, I know this isn't the deepest story ever, but is a lot of fun (and FS) and I do whant to know what happens after 6 months... o well... -_-
Yeah same here Thorn, I used to read this a while ago. Glad to see it got update.
Wasnt this manga dropped like a long time ago? I mean other sites that I used didnt have any updates for over a year or more...
big bust.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics