Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 83votes)

Rebirth Knight

Alt Names: alt 리버스 나이트
Author: Jae-Beom Yu
Artist: Jae-Beom Yu
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: There are mysterious masked-men trying to conquer the earth!! And to defeat them, the state started a project team called 'Rebirth Knight'. Kang Chan, one of the strongest high schoolers, meets a girl named Chaewon and falls in love at first sight. However, Kang Chan hears from Chaewon that she is a member of the Rebirth Knight, and decides he wants to be a member too...

Read from left to right.
Go to Rebirth Knight Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

62 Comments

MC badass?!?

He did survive a fight from a super powered badass....so yea, MC is badass.

okay.. MC is badass, Heroine is badass Insta follow

MC badass?!?

okay.. MC is badass, Heroine is badass Insta follow

Manwha Jump? Might be good

Ya... seeing the second chapter... Ummmm

Spoiler

Also the girl has the same fibe as Orihime, except that this one is strong, and badass

XD

Ya... seeing the second chapter... Ummmm

Spoiler

Yup, definitely looks like a Korean Bleach ~

wow hes a wiped bitch and he hasnt even gotten to first base pretty pathetic this blows skipping... 

The girl is a badass :o

The art is similar to Tite Kubo's...

yeah yeah yeah, while i was reading i had the feeling that the art was familiar, thank you so much you just saved me hours and hours of thinking about this :P

The art is similar to Tite Kubo's...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics