Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 83votes)

Rebirth Knight

Alt Names: alt 리버스 나이트
Author: Jae-Beom Yu
Artist: Jae-Beom Yu
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: There are mysterious masked-men trying to conquer the earth!! And to defeat them, the state started a project team called 'Rebirth Knight'. Kang Chan, one of the strongest high schoolers, meets a girl named Chaewon and falls in love at first sight. However, Kang Chan hears from Chaewon that she is a member of the Rebirth Knight, and decides he wants to be a member too...

Read from left to right.
Go to Rebirth Knight Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

62 Comments

Does anyone know when the next one will be released? Like a week from yesterday or?

ok i was looking for a normal fighting manga but this will do too

what!? so he ended up using his powers!? because he can't compete physically. how pathetic...even more if the MC stand's up after taking that hit.....

maybe something like *blood on his mouth**cough*cough* "i'm not down yet" and then fall on the ground, wake up next to Chaewon with bandage around his head.

lol... Followed~

what!? so he ended up using his powers!? because he can't compete physically. how pathetic...even more if the MC stand's up after taking that hit.....

I'm already starting to dislike this manhwa, but I'll keep going on for a while.

THAT'S HOW IT STARTS

A Korean Bleach lol

I'm already starting to dislike this manhwa, but I'll keep going on for a while.

Not only that but the background is similar (mostly white or blank)

Thats not uncommon for action manhwa at all. 

Change guy as a example (not the newest action manhwa out there) also had a lot of them.

backgrounds are overrated

i know the MC is an idiot but so far he's comming off as a pretty big dick. hope is personality improves later.

Darn some of these characters seem indeed bleach like while others (and some of the battle scenes) really reminds me that it is actually a manhwa.

At least its seems just a influenced art style and not like that that Incarnate scandal.

Darn some of these characters seem indeed bleach like while others (and some of the battle scenes) really reminds me that it is actually a manhwa.

At least its seems just a influenced art style and not like that that Incarnate scandal.

[...] if he is not, well he`s still cool enough

dat means he is cocky without a reason to back it up <.< not cool ._.

i hope  the MC is Op but if he is not, well he`s still cool enough

It´s amazing that people keep comparing the works of other authors with the work of  Bleach, and should overcome it and see that there are more mangakas creators with new ideas and best stories

Actually I too, when I just now read chapter 3, thought of Bleach. Somehow the drawing style reminds me of that manga, as well as one of the girls' heart shaped hair accessory. It's not like I wanted to draw parallels. The thought came to me naturally as I read chapter 3.

And no, I have no problem with it. Inspiration is unrestricted.

It´s amazing that people keep comparing the works of other authors with the work of  Bleach, and should overcome it and see that there are more mangakas creators with new ideas and best stories

Hey, some people will always have a problem with "supernatural" shounen mangas if they "seem" to have a character or a group of characters that resemble with i don`t know who from the big 3 (Bleach, Naruto, One piece)..

.tumblr_mi1me64v9d1rqfhi2o1_250.gif

But when it comes to those dozen mangas who have some wimp of a MC who seems to get all the generic type chicks (childhood friend, little sister type, and the list goes on) only because he is the MC no one seems to give a f*ck and just goes with the story(me included) like it should happen here

Why do I always think that this is part of the Bleach Universe...then again it is in Jump

Except its not weekly jump...It's some korean jump that no one probably knows about

At least bleach had a more promising start than this, storytelling seems allover the place with no build up or anything

Lies, There is background here.

i feel like im reading bleach from a parallel universe. i just get this massive bleach vibe from this. it's like either the author is secretly kubo. or kubo's student. or one really hardcore bleach fan.

Or maybe when Kubo was on Hiatus he decided to make this series coz Bleach is ending soon, but there is a lot of holes in this theory though

i feel like im reading bleach from a parallel universe. i just get this massive bleach vibe from this. it's like either the author is secretly kubo. or kubo's student. or one really hardcore bleach fan.

Why do I always think that this is part of the Bleach Universe...then again it is in Jump

Spoiler

My body is ready!

Also the girl has the same fibe as Orihime, except that this one is strong, and badass

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics