Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 139votes)

Girls Go Around

Alt Names: alt 少女巡回alt ガールズ・ゴー・アラウンド
Author: Chida Eito
Artist: Chida Eito
Genres: Drama DramaHarem HaremMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: No one can make the perfect decision every time. Everyone has those moments that they wish they could redo and alter their decision. This story revolves around girls that got their second chance.
Go to Girls Go Around Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

196 Comments

... A tragedy tag? Will there be a boat scene?

I'm expecting a mind-break to happen at one point. Hard not to when you repeat the same day over and over. KyoAni has proven it to be true.

What's with the tragedy tag?

You'll see xDD

What's with the tragedy tag?

If he doesn't relive all the days but just learns of them happening they could be a lot harder to figure out how to fix. 

This'll get old and annoying real quick if every issue is as vapid and easily solved as the first one was.

That was just the first chapter, think of it as a proof of concept. The problem loops will probably grow in complexity and depth.

It's in the GanGan Joker magazines... Monthly releases =(

Darn. >_<

This'll get old and annoying real quick if every issue is as vapid and easily solved as the first one was.

gotta catchem ALLLL!!!!

Who are you man? The guarding of space-time? well I liked the first chapter, hope to see more ^^.

go my friend. . . make your harem 

With the way he seems cold and passive at a glance, but actually has a pretty functional philosophy, I'm kinda reminded of Oreki from Hyouka.

70+ pages huh? That took awhile to read but I like the set up so far so I guess I'll give it a try. Shiina seems like an interesting girl and I guess I understand her past a little? Eh, there's the supernatural part involving time loops (my S;G vibe heightening now) and possibly tragedy later on.

Artwork is decent and set up seems decent as well. FOLLOWED.

timeloop1.jpg

I'm also curious on what sort of roles the other girls will play later on.

So its a bit similar to Groundhog Day

Color me amused. Here, have a follow.

Dunno why, but I read the title "Girls go Round" ;/\

Let's go

Spoiler

Dude fuck you. Srsly. I read chapter with a shit feeling thanks to you. And nothing happened.

Anyone deserves...NAY needs a second chance once in a while. This deserves my attention

FOLLOWED

This actually sounds like something I would enjoy reading *follow*

Let's go

Spoiler

It's in the GanGan Joker magazines... Monthly releases =(

Definitely an awesome manga. =D

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics