Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 139votes)

Girls Go Around

Alt Names: alt 少女巡回alt ガールズ・ゴー・アラウンド
Author: Chida Eito
Artist: Chida Eito
Genres: Drama DramaHarem HaremMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: No one can make the perfect decision every time. Everyone has those moments that they wish they could redo and alter their decision. This story revolves around girls that got their second chance.
Go to Girls Go Around Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

196 Comments

wow...all those days starting again lol hope he doesn't lose anyone along the 'new highschool days' hahaah or that will be sad...

Well...I did not see that coming at all...holy fuck that was awesome!

Well, that explains those tags.

WAT

I just gotta say. WTF just happened. That was the best plot twist I've read in a while.

wow I've never been so excited from a manga for a long time gotta admit this one has potential to be a great manga considering the mc aint stupid and also about that tragedy tag... pls dont give us a Boat ending O.o *Followed*

Waiting for obscure manga that have irregular updates both in terms of raws and translations is like waiting for your crack dealer to show up at the designated meeting point for your weekly fixes...not that i'm doing crack or anything >.> 

Wow, I was reading the first chapter and just now noticed that the 3rd chapter was released as well. And I don't know about you people but imo the ones with the psychological tag are the best. They are less disappointing since they are deep and such. If it gets the tragedy tag properly I'm never leaving this series. Well.... its not like I leave harem series in general. For some reason I'm drawn to them. Damn harem authors..... It would be nice if at the end of this series the MC has the ultimate choice of choosing the right girl and he has to go through the loop for each girl until he picks the one he is truly in love with.

so far im a fan of the air head her assertiveness and overall fun type character livens up the manga 

I can't tell if Shiina is completely clueless or extremely cunning.

Fuuuu-

I saw the tragedy tag.

I was like, ehh, might just give it a quick glance.

I got hooked onto the story.

My body isn't prepared for the tragedy in this story yet T.T

Time_warp-clock-300x193.jpg

After reading this, I DEMAND that Utsuro no Hako to Zero no Maria be given a manga adaptation. And an anime. And that the author release the next volume. Seriously people, volume one of that has one of the best time loop stories that I've ever read, and no spoilers but you really have to have an obscene amount of resolve in a time loop, or your mind snaps. And the guy noticing the time loop after it has already happened for an unspecified number of times is just so like Kazuki...

Though the other volumes go really dark really fast, and the first volume, though light in comparison, is far from being sunshines and rainbows, so don't read it if you can't stomach lead in your guts and heart. But it's a really good read, all the mindfucking that happens makes you go: "AHA! I FIGURED IT OUT!" then, after a few chapters, or a whole volume later of reading you go "What." 

Eh, it was ok. The author went full retard after vol 3. and everything after that seems forced.

But i agree, the first 3 volumes were something else.

After reading this, I DEMAND that Utsuro no Hako to Zero no Maria be given a manga adaptation. And an anime. And that the author release the next volume. Seriously people, volume one of that has one of the best time loop stories that I've ever read, and no spoilers but you really have to have an obscene amount of resolve in a time loop, or your mind snaps. And the guy noticing the time loop after it has already happened for an unspecified number of times is just so like Kazuki...

Though the other volumes go really dark really fast, and the first volume, though light in comparison, is far from being sunshines and rainbows, so don't read it if you can't stomach lead in your guts and heart. But it's a really good read, all the mindfucking that happens makes you go: "AHA! I FIGURED IT OUT!" then, after a few chapters, or a whole volume later of reading you go "What." 

If the Tragedy tag is real then i can see everything going down hill soon everything is just to happy atm and like most time loop stories nothing will go according to plan in one of the loops something bad is going to happen or the girls will go yandere and start killing each other. ether way something bad is going to happen or it already happened in someone past.

So far the reasons seems trivial for time to constantly loop for them

True that the reasons may be trivial, but that's what makes it all the more better, because if was common drama right from the off, it wouldn't have nearly the same impact.

Also, I find it interesting that those, like Shiina, forgets their own regret loop once a new one starts, retaining memories of only the positive end of the day.

So time looped because one girl thought she had thick legs and the other wanted to eat Crepe? Third girl will be that she worried she bought the wrong Sandwich for  lunch? So far the reasons seems trivial for time to constantly loop for them, but it's well written so I guess i'll keep reading.

Photo
Your_Name_Was_Changed
Oct 16 2013 11:20 AM

what about a girl who regretted not being a bitch in heat? :D

What a lovely piece of manga, kobester11 thanks for great job of you!

Great manga thanks for all your hard work.

It's just like that movie, only time is repeatedly repeating. ;)

It's quite good, but it doesn't seem like Psychological or Tragedy

Its definitely psychological and its just starting tragedy needs time to build up other wise people dont get the feels.

beaker-what-is-this-i-dont-eve.gif

So its a bit similar to Groundhog Day

It's just like that movie, only time is repeatedly repeating. ;)

It's quite good, but it doesn't seem like Psychological or Tragedy

What a delicious regret.

Seriously, this manga is so good.

I can't still bring myself to read this... I never read mangas with tragedy tag plus with psychological tag.

ahahahaa those days wont ever go back in time XP

... A tragedy tag? Will there be a boat scene?

oh boy!!! so excited for the next chapter.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics