Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 139votes)

Girls Go Around

Alt Names: alt 少女巡回alt ガールズ・ゴー・アラウンド
Author: Chida Eito
Artist: Chida Eito
Genres: Drama DramaHarem HaremMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: No one can make the perfect decision every time. Everyone has those moments that they wish they could redo and alter their decision. This story revolves around girls that got their second chance.
Go to Girls Go Around Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

196 Comments

Fuck this author he just made my list.

VQLccND.gif

Despite the manga feeling short, that was a great ending overall.  That ending is scary. Jesus Christ...

Spoiler

Spoiler

wow that was very anti climatic, tragedy all over

Unless the whole looping thing is the work of some bored Chihiro x Kyousuke shipping god, that is trying to get Chihiro to confess, 

Man, you have no idea how much I want this to actually be the case.

-Kyousuke dies.

-New loop.

-Chihiro then tells him that he's going to die.

Not that hard.

The only semi-competent solution would be having Kyouske not commit suicide, but repeat most of the things he did before the loops started (as in before chihiro first got into the loops), with maybe her confessing, and hogging Kyousuke for heself. That way, the two of them are happy, and some girl they don't know much about ends up dieing. Or they will live in a perpetual loop, getting to a point where they realize and remember everythings, making them god of the three years they spend there. (Alternatively, they train themsleves to the point, where conventional dangers are no longer a threat to them, but that's too shounen-y for this manga.

So ultimately, the problem was quite simple. Kyousuke regretted his school-life, and he commited suicide. THEN, he didn't regret his school life, but to save others he cares about from death, he kills himself. Meaning, that ultimately there is no real solution to the issue, and is certainly not as easy as you make it sound.

Unless the whole looping thing is the work of some bored Chihiro x Kyousuke shipping god, that is trying to get Chihiro to confess, but that would be quite the aspull (and too comical for the tone of the series).

And here I thought the extra chapter would solve everything...I was more than wrong.

Btw

Spoiler

I thought those were the eyes of a yandere for a moment there.

wait....what???finished???i want moar.....please.....T^T

wait what
that was the ending?
wheres the closure? 
this smells like a sequel

Naa I have a feeling that's it..
Quite a curveball from the author of Hanasaku Iroha tho..

Man I am a tad bit upset at this man lol

-Kyousuke dies.

-New loop.

Not that hard.

Spoiler

wait what

that was the ending?

wheres the closure? 

this smells like a sequel

Makes me think of this:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

-Kyousuke dies.

-New loop.

Not that hard.

this is really sad huh........

saving himself or kill one of his harem.

If Kyousuke and Chihiro would do this thing called talking with eachother about their looping experience then maybe the ending of many deaths could be altered.

Spoiler

Makes me think of this:

Spoiler

just right when i wanted to listen to it lol

This is the internet, and he's got freedom of speech, which includes the rights of using a public release to diss former staff members.

Well, that's the very reason to why we scanlate, no? Either to diss former staff or to piss of staff from other groups \o/

Makes me think of this:

Spoiler

Sadness, hopelessness, despair? 

Yeah, something along those, lol.

I really don't know how to feel about this...

Sadness, hopelessness, despair? 

I am not gonna comment on kobester11's random rant on page 45. This is the internet, and he's got freedom of speech, which includes the rights of using a public release to diss former staff members.

However, I feel the need to defend myself on the warning on page 1: As you see from the script here, I made it clear that no consistency was required when a Japanese wording in a flashback scene is different from one in a previous chapter. People who have worked with me know how much I care about consistency. 

If you find c10 wording different from previous chapters, it's the author, not me, who changed the wording.

By the way, all grammatical errors, spelling mistakes, or wrong choice of words or idioms are my faults only, as I'm english-challenged.

What is this? All You Need Is Kill?? (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

GGA c10.5

Raw: https://copy.com/sDIm8uv3y4Ac
Script: https://www.dropbox.com/s/zoe8kexrwnuysa5/GGA10%2C5_draft.rtf

p.s. The link could be broken any time.

I really don't know how to feel about this...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics