Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.68 - 291votes)

Shinigami-sama to 4-nin no Kanojo

Alt Names: alt 不成为现充就会死!alt Grim Reaper and Four Girlfriendsalt 死神大人和4位女友alt 死神様と4人の彼女
Author: Suyama Shin
Artist: Chun
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Minaguchi Kaoru is nothing special. He's no good at sports or school, isn't in any clubs, and he's not popular. He has no friends and isn't even interested in any of the girls he knows. He's also teased due to the fact that he loves shoujo manga. Unlike the harem daydreams of his peers, he dreams of finding his true love. Unfortunately, a shinigami comes to kill him, simply because he's a "forever alone" sort of guy. When he gasps out his intention of embracing life with his final breaths, though, she takes it back! As long as he follows through on his intentions, he won't be killed.

To convince the shinigami that his plans are genuine, he declares that he will confess to the girl he likes, the very next day. Expecting failure with confessing to random girls in his school, he sends out love letters to four different girls. To his surprise, they all agree to be his girlfriend. Now, this shoujo-manga-loving guy has ended up in a kind of harem story, quadruple-timing four girls! Will he be able to stay involved with the girls without they finding about each other?
Go to Shinigami-sama to 4-nin no Kanojo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic :D anyone enjoying how awesome this book is? wanna chat which manga is as great as this one? New Window lorddx22
  • 0 Replies
Topic Favorite Character Poll New Window LimitCycle
  • 8 Replies
Topic want to know if he fucking dies against the yandere?? (raws) New Window Knight K
  • 1 Replies

858 Comments

Lady killer?

man , this shinigami coming to kill forever alone guys ,aka fags is just messed up . 

You know gay guys generally get way more tail than straight ones right? A Lot More.

man , this shinigami coming to kill forever alone guys ,aka fags is just messed up . 

I get strange feeling that 4 girl is not exactly "normal" ...

probably one of them have "nisekoi" trait ? (which grant Shurabara manga plot)

and I think there will be more than 1 yandere in harem ...

(if that shinigami also get count in)

This goes beyond that though and tells those "below average" types they are worthless and better off dead.

Most manga MC start with that trait ...

ZnT, Dragon Crisis, SnS, DxD, etc, etc ...

and they will rise quite nicely latter ...

Why they use this setting ?

because there will be lots more space for character development which might grant longer and better story ... (of course it will also depend on the author how to cook MC development ... might be good or bad)

How old is second year middle school? Before I enter highschool people didn't even take relationship seriously so I'm not surprise they all said yes.  

I think it's about 14.

Eh, I wish they would stop using the "below average" type protagonists.  Does it really inspire hope for readers to give them delusions of possible fantasies?

Given how this particular harem manga started out, I wouldn't be surprised if it went 'Mahou Shoujo Madoka Nightmare Fuel' at some point. . .actually that'd be an interesting manga - a harem manga that starts out like any other harem magna then by the six or the seventh chapter. . .NIGHTMARE TIME!

This goes beyond that though and tells those "below average" types they are worthless and better off dead.

umm...... well about the negative comment to the "below average" MC,u do realize some of them turn out awesome in the end right?

so....

this guy's an absolute dolt :/

lucky but stupid

Doesnt matter....... Still harem.

How old is second year middle school? Before I enter highschool people didn't even take relationship seriously so I'm not surprise they all said yes.  

First girl: The shy, cute girl that everyone will end up liking.

Second girl: The student president like girl that turns out to be an S.

Third girl: The obligatory, loli tsundere. *twitch*

Fourth girl: The hyperactive sports girl.

That amount of pages..
Wonder what time-frame this manga have (bi-monthly, monthly, weekly, something? not that I know bi-monthly myself though..)

First chapter almost always have a lot of pages.

Also, Baka-Updates says that this is published in Gangan Joker of Square Enix. Monthly Shonen magazine.

it's better than i though, worth reading it :D

That amount of pages..
Wonder what time-frame this manga have (bi-monthly, monthly, weekly, something? not that I know bi-monthly myself though..)

I don't really get why people call him gay for liking Shoujo manga and pure romance, I'm pretty positive that wouldn't happen in the real world. Also lots of Shounens have romance too.

In frequent occasions, the target audience is sometimes blurred. For instance, many of the Shonen Jump series (Rurouni Kenshin is one of the big offenders of this)...

I don't really get why people call him gay for liking Shoujo manga and pure romance, I'm pretty positive that wouldn't happen in the real world. Also lots of Shounens have romance too.

anyone post that escalated quickly meme hahaha and hmmm its not the shinigami who have 4 gfs though

*read**read**read*"....he sends out love letters to four different girls. To his surprise, they all agree to be his girlfriend."

me : instant follow

so the only thing special about this guy is that he openly reads shojo manga lol, oh well atleast he is brave enough to ask 4 girls out at once

Eh, I wish they would stop using the "below average" type protagonists.  Does it really inspire hope for readers to give them delusions of possible fantasies?

Alright, let's see here......

1) Decent artwork

2) Wtf premise

3) 4 girls to bang, I mean date at all once

4) Main chick has some strange abilities (reminds me of how High School DxD started)

5) Guy loves shoujo manga; I don't see anything wrong with that either.

Well shit, my hand just slipped on the FOLLOW button.

Uh, the first chapter was ok, I guess. I liked the glasses girl. I wonder if this will be good~

"glasses girl", a.k.a. the one with the biggest rack...

I really hope this is awesome.  It has a huge amount of potential, but it all depends on what the author does with the concept.  It relies 100% on the writing, because the characters aren't exactly creative, what with the girls are all being pretty well known archetypes.  I just hope that it doesn't quickly disintegrate into standard ecchi/harem/comedy garbage.  Followed... for now...

Hope Shinigami will not teach those girls "way of knife", so we can avoid another School Day.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics