Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 56votes)

Hayachine!

Alt Names: alt ハヤチネ!alt 早池峰
Author: Fukumorita Aiko
Artist: Fukumorita Aiko
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After the death of their parents, the three siblings Seiji, Kozue and Shima get taken in by their uncle and move from Tokyo to Ohasama in the countryside. Will they be able to adapt to their new life in the middle of nowhere? A lighthearted slice of life story begins...
Go to Hayachine! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

80 Comments

Side note: Grape wine? So, wine?

As Nozomi, says, there are other kinds, even in North America.  I don't have a palate for most wine--too sour.  Most of my favourite wines are dessert fruit wines from a wonderful winery called Elephant Island; their apricot, two different black currant, raspberry, crabapple and so forth wines are to die for.  There's also an old country tradition of dandelion wine, among others.

But also, in Japan classically wine means rice wine--sake.  And I believe there is a strong Asian tradition of plum wines.  I think in Japan grape wine is mostly a recent Western thing, so if you're talking grape wine you need to specify.

You're set for life, Ian!!

Those aunties made our brother cry!! (#`皿´)

Erm...yeah...I wouldn't "get it" either! :D

Great chapter. Thanks for the release!

Also...regarding the question about "grape wine". Wine made from grapes are the most common type, but there also exist wine made from other ingredients, like other fruits or berries or what not. It is possible that that part of the countryside made various types of fruit wines for some time, and just got used to naming the specific fruit used.

I just started reading (on ch3), so sorry if they explained or handwaved this later, but wouldn't moving to the countryside with the trees and plants be terrible for an asthmatic person? Come spring, pollen's going to fuck him up, isn't it? Pulling weeds seems bad also.

When I lived in Korea, I remembered a lot of kids suffered from skin problems and asthma because of the type of plaster and paint they used in new apartments as well as the pollution from cars so I think the fresh air and the wooden houses in the countryside might be better from Seji.

I just started reading (on ch3), so sorry if they explained or handwaved this later, but wouldn't moving to the countryside with the trees and plants be terrible for an asthmatic person? Come spring, pollen's going to fuck him up, isn't it? Pulling weeds seems bad also.

Dojikko Sensei! This manga is going to be good at another level.

The teacher gets an A+ in my book

Eccentric lolis are a staple of rural SoL series...so hey, let's introduce another one!

I approve.

I dunno about most people but I like these slice of life manga/anime that actually lets you appreciate life more... This is like barakamon, and barakamon is one of the best shows I've watched~

Yeah, barakamon and barakamon are incredible indeed. Also, have you watched barakamon?

I dunno about most people but I like these slice of life manga/anime that actually lets you appreciate life more... This is like barakamon, and barakamon is one of the best shows I've watched~

Put on that Kappa helmet and give grandma the finger, boy!!

Asthma attacks due to unwanted attention and selfish requests from your parents?

Well, sign me up!

A table-flipping tournament? FOR REAL?!

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FLIP THIS TABLE

┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ) FLIP THAT TABLE

┻━┻ ︵ \(`Д´)/ ︵ ┻━┻ FLIP ALL THE TABLES

A table-flipping tournament? FOR REAL?!

Wow, that was kind of unexpected coming from Seiji.

Good chapter as always.

Thank you for the update Ciel Scans

Wow, Kozue's impressive.  What a smackdown!

Too cute!

man that was so cute~

Moe gap is awesome.

that was profound

Yo this is comfy/10.

Well, the ss route is kill... for now...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics