Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 123votes)

Love Lab (MIYAHARA Ruri)

Alt Names: alt ラブラボalt Love Labalt Ren'ai Labalt 恋愛ラボ
Author: Miyahara Ruri
Artist: Miyahara Ruri
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The Fujisaki Girls Academy is known for their school body being composed of very proper students. The most prominent one of them is Maki, the student president who is admired by her classmates for her calm and polite demeanor. On the other hand, Kurahashi Riko is also admired but for having a very forward and boyish personality. Riko accidentally walks into Maki while she's practicing kissing with a pillow and learns that she isn’t what everyone thinks she is. Riko is forced into keeping Maki’s secret and join her in practicing all aspects of romance like holding hands and more
Go to Love Lab (MIYAHARA Ruri) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Love Lab Raws New Window Dried Monkey
  • 3 Replies

570 Comments

BASED /a/.

Ty for the releases~

Thank you based /a/ Team

Oh hi.

Thank you based /a/ team.

Where do i find raws for this ?

BECAUSE IT'S SAME AUTHOR.

Let me guess, you watched only one or two episodes.

Well, that explains a lot. My comment about Servant being more bland still stands though.

I watched 4 episodes of Servant before dropping it. 

Also, chill on the caps mang.

Servant x Service felt as though the studio tried to do a rehash of Working!! except 1) in a government agency and 2) without the goodness of Working!!. It makes a lot of little jokes and stuff but...nothing really makes me laugh :\

BECAUSE IT'S SAME AUTHOR.

Let me guess, you watched only one or two episodes.

@catbug

I saw one episode, thought it was "all right," then promptly forgot about it in a few days. It had a somewhat interesting story line and decent bgms (if I can take note of the bgms playing in an airing series, that's normally a good thing), but I didn't take that much of a fancy for it right off the bat. I also didn't really like the art style all that much (I was expecting something along the lines of Hanasaku Iroha). If I ever do continue watching it, it'll probably be after the original airing has finished, since it feels like something more suited towards marathoning. But it just didn't interest me enough to keep up with it while it's airing.

@bastek66

Servant x Service felt as though the studio tried to do a rehash of Working!! except 1) in a government agency and 2) without the goodness of Working!!. It makes a lot of little jokes and stuff but...nothing really makes me laugh :\

At this point, I'm just holding out until the Fall season, where I hope they won't mess up the adaptations of Golden Time and Kikou Shoujo wa Kizutsukanai too badly (the style of art for Kikou Shoujo already seems slightly suspect though). I would also worry about Non Non Biyori were it not for the fact that...it's hard to really mess up a series that's mediocre and meant for an easygoing read/watch like that (I have faith in you Silver Link...)

The editing is rather.... not very good.  But I'm glad someone is doing this anyways, haha.

I think it's good, though. I have low standards when it comes to quality! :D

Anyway, goodluck on continuing this manga!

misleading description i tought it was yuri :S 

This is currently the only anime of the Summer 2013 season I'm following (cuz frankly, most of the season is shit). Glad to see the manga's been uploaded.

Servant x Service is fine too

The editing is rather.... not very good.  But I'm glad someone is doing this anyways, haha.

This is currently the only anime of the Summer 2013 season I'm following (cuz frankly, most of the season is shit). Glad to see the manga's been uploaded.

The Eccentric Family is pretty good. You should watch it

Who the hell tagged this as Shoujo Ai? It's not. 

Boys will appear in this series, and the romance happens between the girls and the Guys.

I think some people wanted to troll the same type of people ( /u/ and other unsuspecting yuri lovers ) that thought it would be only cute girls doing cute girl things.

And then last week the boys arrived, oh boy some people were angry. That's why you have to research what you're going to watch to know what you're going to watch.

Kind of like you're going to have to pass the bill to know what's it in. Thank you Nancy Pelosi.

mfw scanlations started

1349325576018.gif

Who the hell tagged this as Shoujo Ai? It's not. 

Boys will appear in this series, and the romance happens between the girls and the Guys.

Lool, finally the manga is here eh.

Thanks for the release.

O nice, I've been following the anime on Thursday for this series. Nice to see 1st chapter up :3, ty for uploading.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics