Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 123votes)

Love Lab (MIYAHARA Ruri)

Alt Names: alt ラブラボalt Love Labalt Ren'ai Labalt 恋愛ラボ
Author: Miyahara Ruri
Artist: Miyahara Ruri
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The Fujisaki Girls Academy is known for their school body being composed of very proper students. The most prominent one of them is Maki, the student president who is admired by her classmates for her calm and polite demeanor. On the other hand, Kurahashi Riko is also admired but for having a very forward and boyish personality. Riko accidentally walks into Maki while she's practicing kissing with a pillow and learns that she isn’t what everyone thinks she is. Riko is forced into keeping Maki’s secret and join her in practicing all aspects of romance like holding hands and more
Go to Love Lab (MIYAHARA Ruri) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Love Lab Raws New Window Dried Monkey
  • 3 Replies

570 Comments

Are you guys that bored to discuss about streaming? -_-

Slap it back into your pants Bonso, you were supposed to ignore it since it wasn't for you.

And here is some lovelab streaming: http://www.crunchyroll.com/love-lab in wonderful free to watch low resolution.

:cough: https://adblockplus.org/ :cough:

Hello mister/misses white knight there is nothing wrong with streaming in fact it has been proven that it increases legal sales in the west

http://www.geek.com/news/anime-piracy-and-streaming-found-to-increase-dvd-sales-in-japan-1311292/

http://torrentfreak.com/internet-piracy-boosts-anime-sales-study-concludes-110203/

http://www.techdirt.com/articles/20110204/23401312975/japanese-government-study-shows-anime-piracy-could-boosts-sales.shtml

some articles to get you off your high horse. there is nothing wrong with recommending a streaming sites to someone that could potentially become a fan of anime.

Most people won't buy into crunchyroll like the rest of us and other legal sites unless they really enjoy the medium.

(This is if you are an ass about people using non-legal streaming sites if you meant something else then i'm an idiot =/)

You don't know what white knighting means, but I would expect that from a streamer. Also all your links are discussing anime piracy in general, not streaming, but I would expect a streamer to not know the difference.

Streaming with adblock plus installed isn't bad at all.  Without addons?  Yeah, better off crapping your bed, it's less frustrating cleaning that up than watching ads.

Do you think people don't like streaming because of the ADS? Just stop talking.

Any furthur discussion from people who don't know what they're talking about will be ignored, unless it's about Love Lab.

I don't recommend streaming no matter how little time you have.

Don't ever suggest that to anyone again.

Hello mister/misses white knight there is nothing wrong with streaming in fact it has been proven that it increases legal sales in the west

http://www.geek.com/news/anime-piracy-and-streaming-found-to-increase-dvd-sales-in-japan-1311292/

http://torrentfreak.com/internet-piracy-boosts-anime-sales-study-concludes-110203/

http://www.techdirt.com/articles/20110204/23401312975/japanese-government-study-shows-anime-piracy-could-boosts-sales.shtml

some articles to get you off your high horse. there is nothing wrong with recommending a streaming sites to someone that could potentially become a fan of anime.

Most people won't buy into crunchyroll like the rest of us and other legal sites unless they really enjoy the medium.

Edit: white knight. A personality characteristic found in most males that lead them to: 

1. rush to the aid of any female they see who appears in any form of distress. 
2. Become attracted to said damsel in distress
3. Follow the dying code of chivalry and generally act like a nice guy.

Streaming with adblock plus installed isn't bad at all.  Without addons?  Yeah, better off crapping your bed, it's less frustrating cleaning that up than watching ads.

downloading? If it's an issue with time then just stream it. gogoanime.com is a good place and there are many more streaming sites if you just google it.

It's not that I'm apprehensive of the anime quality but it's more of an issue with time. I currently don't have the time to download and to sit through watching animes, reading mangas chapter by chapter is currently much more manageable for me.

I understand it's my loss though, I guess I'll just have to put this one on the queue.

downloading? If it's an issue with time then just stream it. gogoanime.com is a good place and there are many more streaming sites if you just google it.

The anime is a faithful adaptation of the manga, and you'll be glad you watched it.

It's not that I'm apprehensive of the anime quality but it's more of an issue with time. I currently don't have the time to download and to sit through watching animes, reading mangas chapter by chapter is currently much more manageable for me.

I understand it's my loss though, I guess I'll just have to put this one on the queue.

I'm thankful for the translations but does this mean I have to get the anime now? :'(

The anime is a faithful adaptation of the manga, and you'll be glad you watched it.

I'm thankful for the translations but does this mean I have to get the anime now? :'(

Oh man, I thought I'd have to wait a while. Thanks for doing this guys.

i hope we didnt miss anything big

No, you didn't miss anything important enough to stop you from skipping ahead.

i hope we didnt miss anything big

Well, now that I know the series will now be translated from volume 5, back to reading raws.

Sorry about that, I know skipping ahead is an unprofessional thing to do, but people were getting a bit impatient.

Well, now that I know the series will now be translated from volume 5, back to reading raws.

Thanks The /a/ Team.

Thanks for skipping ahead 

Nice chapter. It looks like Riko is starting to fall for that guy.

Notice to Love Lab readers: Due to the demand for new content, from this point on we will be releasing chapters from Volume 5, where the anime left off.

WAI!!!

I'm glad to see this is starting to get more of the love it deserved after the anime ended.

The anime was good, I expect great things from the manga.

Uh oh, someone's got a plan...

If I were a child rapist, then it would make reading Sekai Oni a much less painful experience. (Un?)fortunately, that uncle pisses the fuck out of me...I'm assuming most people share my sentiments.

As for terrorism...well, I thought that Alphard from Canaan was pretty damn smexy, but aside from that...

Well_Played.jpg

And to that other poster talking about terrorism and child rape...

Please, not everybody likes watching anime that has to stoop down to their mental level.

Spoiler

Wai!

If you didn't like Servant x Service, then all you can be is a child rapist and a supporter of terrorism. There is no other excuse for not liking it.

Well, some people do find me unreasonably picky with my choices. I have nothing against those views though as long as people don't caps spam me or make false assumptions. I think the main reason I didn't continue Service was that nothing in the series that really "grabbed" me? Maybe if either the music, graphics, humor, plot, or uniqueness of the series was something special, I would have continued it, but nothing really evened out for me. It's why I could

[continue]...

Spoiler

thanks for "The /a/ Team" doing this manga ...

I will watch the anime first before the manga tough ...

Spoiler

please don't bash other people taste ...

I already watch all 13 anime ep ...

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics