Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 51votes)

What's There To Know

Alt Names: alt 알게뭐야alt Whatever
Author: Kim Jae Han
Artist: Kim Jae Han
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaMusic MusicRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of LifeWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: ====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to What's There To Know Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Something I noticed New Window Marim
  • 3 Replies

37 Comments

wt....  soo confusing  x'D

so it goes..... bad day ......

......waiting for the call... then he become an... O........O 

what is the deal with him and that girl... >.>''

Okay, that poop joke made me laugh far more than it should.

Don't know what the others will say, but his wide ears are so cute ~ :3

Thanks for the releases though

Damn, there's no convenient way to read this with the proper music yet huh.

Guys! For Chapter 2 the music players are backward, so the music thats supposed to play first is the last player..i hope yall understand^^

Aha... In the original version of the manwha the music is suppose to play automatically as soon as you reach certain parts in the manwha. There's another manwha called Dr. Frost that does the same in its original version.

Unfortunately, Batoto can only succeed at playing music whenever you enable it, and you can't repeat it unless you do it manually. On the bright side, at least we got music. Better than nothing, if you ask me. xD

I asked about this on the Quality Assurance page so hopefully I get an answer soon^^ To make it a continuos player instead of stopping after the first player that is~

Interesting, will follow. Thanks BAP Scans!

is great, but sucks at the same time, u have to up to change the music, but it's a great change.

Aha... In the original version of the manwha the music is suppose to play automatically as soon as you reach certain parts in the manwha. There's another manwha called Dr. Frost that does the same in its original version.

Unfortunately, Batoto can only succeed at playing music whenever you enable it, and you can't repeat it unless you do it manually. On the bright side, at least we got music. Better than nothing, if you ask me. xD

...YOU CAN ADD MUSIC TO BATOTO NOW!?!?! Good job admin.

is great, but sucks at the same time, u have to up to change the music, but it's a great change.

...YOU CAN ADD MUSIC TO BATOTO NOW!?!?! Good job admin.

Well the prologue I think shows us that he made it to the top.

But I don't think I want to endure the whole journey :( . I mean he looks like your typical nerdy guy that no one cares about.

And then after high school he does god knows what and some not so nice type of people are burying him alive. I don't think I'll like these feels at all.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics