Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 51votes)

What's There To Know

Alt Names: alt 알게뭐야alt Whatever
Author: Kim Jae Han
Artist: Kim Jae Han
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaMusic MusicRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of LifeWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: ====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to What's There To Know Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Something I noticed New Window Marim
  • 3 Replies

37 Comments

What a great story and great artwork! Also I agree that the author is surprisingly good-looking O.O Man, I literally laughed SOOO hard at certain parts! Especially at the cellphone lunging scene, aaaah. Gasping for breath on my own over a manhwa...good times. 

Reading this hipster came to mind many times, now I know why! Dat author! But he needs a moustache! lol

Aw yeah I remember the author from the German Naver gathering. Korean hipster bro.

That author is bro-visiting his readers for Christmas

Did the whales in that one panel make like, some kinda optical illusion for anyone else?

Well, I'm gonna drop this for a while, hope it gets through/out of this shitty shoujo-tropey "I've loved person 1 from the start, but for some reason I'm going to keep being indecisive and leaning towards the person 2 despite having realized my 'true feelings' multiple times", and the 'focus on that and cut down on (x and y) from the first few chapters that got you to start reading this' phases that most shitty shoujo authors go to when they run out of original ideas.

The most awkward comedy I have ever read by far.. The Mc is a straight up toolbag.. I find this a common theme in Asian comics of this genre, where the Male lead just cannot communicate properly and is soo indecisive.  It was messed up what he did to his "Noona".. He fucked everything up big time when everything could have been so simple.. First with the phone number incident, then with the walking in the rain with the umbrella incident.. I mean all of this stuff could have been avoided.. And man how F-in brutal was it to fire him because he got in a fight defending his friend lol.. And he was starting to get famous too, that sux.

Yes the name is back :D

I was right to take a break from this, it makes it even more worthwhile when you get back to it!

Damn they changed the name i couldn't find it grrrrrr, whatever is a stupid name for it tbh *shrugs*
"Turn around once."

Spoiler

foreboding.....

Just started reading this, died from laughter at chapter 3 and toilet paper.

omg going through hell rn too with college decisions coming out on monday T.T 

Are you sure the title of this webtoon is "What's there to know" and not "I don't care"? It sounds like you translated the Korean title literally, but the idiomatic use of the expression means "I don't care" or "I don't give a shit".

(comment removed by poster)

I have no idea how to actually delete a comment...

Aaaaah. The feels.... the feels!!!!!44383-Right-in-the-feels-TJAE.jpeg

wow she's really strong to let go of him.... misook unnie hwaiting! 

wow that was crushing

thats a lot!! thanks.. ^^

holy the updates!

OMG THANKS FOR THE LOAD OF CHAPTERS

why is the mangaka so damn good looking ㅠㅠ1385237_1426127367599027_601375848_n.jpg

Is that rose knife famous in Korea? I remember seeing it on SIU's twitter lol

I believe that is a common knife used by woman to cook food? Like housewives I think~ I'm not entirely sure though. 

Is that rose knife famous in Korea? I remember seeing it on SIU's twitter lol

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics