Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 54votes)

Angel Beats! - Heaven's Door

Alt Names: alt Angel Beats!alt AngelBeats天使节拍-天国之门alt エンジェルビーツ
Author: Key & Maeda Jun
Artist: Asami Yuriko & Na-Ga
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaPsychological PsychologicalSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In a world after death, Yuri, the leader of the Shinda Sekai Sensen, rebels against the god who destined her to have an unreasonable life. On the other hand, Tenshi (Angel), the chairperson of the student council for the world after death, battles against the SSS members. SSS members utilize armed weaponry to battle it out against the angel's harnessing supernatural powers.

A prequel to the anime, showing the formation of the Afterworld Battlefront.
Go to Angel Beats! - Heaven's Door Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Chapter. 30 New Window Lunoxus
  • 1 Replies
Topic Better or worse than the anime? New Window Caboov
  • 8 Replies

62 Comments

for now can someone tell me if this is the same as the anime?
Kanade, wearing a swimsuit, just Fantastic
TENSHIIII!!! <3
Eh...I read this manga first, so I support Yuri/Otonashi cuz of this.
@Akio_NE:
I think the Anime perfect in it's way. So funny that I did watch 15 times totally already.
Effect so cool
And as you can see, to tell each character past will take a Episode and they will (re-incarnate) dis-appear right the end of that Episode.
So if you want know everyone past, It will take more (number of all member) Episodes
And Episode 12 will have only Yurippe, Kanade, Otonashi, Hinata, Naoi left to do the action
(left Kanade alone) you think 3 people Otonashi, Hinata, Naoi can break through all the shadows to rescue Yurippe ?
I get your point on the whole world creation theme. I guess that’s not the question I wanted to ask.

Spoiler
That is because
Spoiler
I just finished watching the anime today, and by the end of it I had this massive headache, I don’t know how to describe it, but I felt so annoyed by what I just watched.

Spoiler
Kanade FTW!!!
WHY NO UPDATE?!?!
began to ship Yuri x Hinata because of this.
more kanade makes this worth reading.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics