Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 54votes)

Angel Beats! - Heaven's Door

Alt Names: alt Angel Beats!alt AngelBeats天使节拍-天国之门alt エンジェルビーツ
Author: Key & Maeda Jun
Artist: Asami Yuriko & Na-Ga
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaPsychological PsychologicalSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In a world after death, Yuri, the leader of the Shinda Sekai Sensen, rebels against the god who destined her to have an unreasonable life. On the other hand, Tenshi (Angel), the chairperson of the student council for the world after death, battles against the SSS members. SSS members utilize armed weaponry to battle it out against the angel's harnessing supernatural powers.

A prequel to the anime, showing the formation of the Afterworld Battlefront.
Go to Angel Beats! - Heaven's Door Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Chapter. 30 New Window Lunoxus
  • 1 Replies
Topic Better or worse than the anime? New Window Caboov
  • 8 Replies

62 Comments

The final line made me dreadful as it hints at the approaching war against Kanade. I feel so sad. T_T On the actual chapter, meh. Victim of rape and/or abuse wanting to kill all men. Tragic, but doesn't really tug at my emotions quite yet. Need some flashback scenes.

My guess is if we haven't met her in the anime is because she had already disappeared by that time. She may be the first one to move on

Yusa is awesome!!!!  KILL ALL MEN!!!! 

...who the hell is she?

Spoiler

Dat face. And the page following. :3 Kanade-tan so cute XD

Then, how about mega complete story from VN ?

Just think that anime as the promotion.

http://seventhstyle.com/2013/12/26/angel-beats-visual-novel-has-ero-moments/

VN in this case is merely an imitation. The anime will always be the original. However, I hope they explore the story well since that's an advantage of having a visual novel. But I have no doubt that Key will do a splendid job like they did with their other series. Having multiple heroine routes doesn't really affect the overall story when Key is involved.

Yes, the anime had so many obscene plotholes and character underdevelopment, I reaized it just after watching the end and crying like a pussy for 5 minutes.

Then, how about mega complete story from VN ?

Just think that anime as the promotion.

http://seventhstyle.com/2013/12/26/angel-beats-visual-novel-has-ero-moments/

I just finished watching the anime today, and by the end of it I had this massive headache, I don’t know how to describe it, but I felt so annoyed by what I just watched.

Spoiler

Yes, the anime had so many obscene plotholes and character underdevelopment, I reaized it just after watching the end and crying like a pussy for 5 minutes.

Self-tsukkomi, more dreadful than hand-sonic.

Yuri x Hinata is awesome, I wonder why they pair up Hinata with Yui in the anime?

Spoiler

Angel <33333333

"Some guy with a halberd creating havoc."?

Wait.....
This guy?!

Spoiler

Spoiler

Angel <33333333

Confused Tenshi is cutest Tenshi

So the manga ends at the anime's start? I'm currently at episode 12, one to go. It's damnably depressive though. Don't want to watch the end now...

An epic information just leaked !!

Spoiler

>_< UPDATE!!!!!!!!

i swear this should be called haruhi beats on heavens door....
LETS COMPARE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LETS COMPARE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
im waiting for TK, Matsusita and takamatsu
and im sure want to know HOW their live before
"What amazing survival skills!"

The new meme.
Im hoping that Yui and TK make an appearance soon... specially TK
I hate the fact that everyone in this manga treats Kanade as if she's the worst villain of all time. at least in the anime Otonashi was hesitated at first before shooting her (yah he's the one opening fire first, why blame her for attacking everyone?).
Ohh finally they will explaine how they got the principal office
@thaxreaper

the manga is a prequel

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics