Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.29 - 28votes)

Mortal Metal Shibagane

Alt Names: alt Mortal METAL 尸钢alt Mortal METAL 屍鋼
Author: Kawamori Shoji & Satelight & Satou Junichi
Artist: Sadamatsu Ryuuichi
Genres: Action ActionHorror HorrorMecha MechaSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The weapons of the future, Metal Vessels, are being developed by different companies. One company, Sigma, has created a vessel that is controlled by two people-- a telepath and an anti-telepath. These two people are the teenage girl telepath, Yuiri, and her friend Io, an anti-telepath. They use their vessel mostly in demonstrations, such as competitive exhibitions with rival company Ciel's newest model.

While these vessels may seem to be the way of the future, the technology can also be very dangerous. A serial murderer is on the loose, who chooses targets through a website, and the police are beginning to suspect that the killer is actually using a Metal Vessel... [tethysdust]
Go to Mortal Metal Shibagane Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

26 Comments

Series is interesting, but it seems the translations aren't coming too often eh? It is a shame I want to read more of this if possible D:

While the series seems interesting enough, the plot pacing is rather lacking

I don't think this manga is very good at all, I'd say look for other material more worthy of your efforts VIS, but hey, it's not like you work for me.

So I just read your comment before this and I was wondering if you dropped this because you read the next couple chapters and you thought, "Ahh, this story is so bad I cannot expose the general population to this!"

well it was really just me being too lazy. I don't tl much and am a slow translator, I focus more on proofing. Unless a translator wants to translate this series, there's no point in leaving this series hanging. I haven't read beyond chapter 3 and I only have raws up till c6. Unless someone uploads raws for this series...

Pardon me, what part of her was tsundere? I've just gone and reread that and I can't figure out where you'd get that impression. She had three pages, in which she pretty much did nothing but flirt with her boyfriend openly, then she died.

Did I miss something?

It seems the inevitable dilute and/or change of terms has come

too bad it's dropped

Did a tsundere die in the first couple of pages in the first chapter. . .good start, very good start!

Pardon me, what part of her was tsundere? I've just gone and reread that and I can't figure out where you'd get that impression. She had three pages, in which she pretty much did nothing but flirt with her boyfriend openly, then she died.

Did I miss something?

and dropped.

So I just read your comment before this and I was wondering if you dropped this because you read the next couple chapters and you thought, "Ahh, this story is so bad I cannot expose the general population to this!"

Dropping it?  Ouch. =<

and dropped.

@acolyte: sorry, I haven't gotten much further than you guys to be able to tell. I don't like reading ahead too much, it's easier for me to translate while I read or I'll just end up reading without tl-ing.

This one reminded me of Pacific Rim.

Followed.

confirm and follow sir

Why the tragedy tag? :/

I'm already worried about the possible ending.

This one reminded me of Pacific Rim.

Followed.

Ginco is so dependent on the girl's link but the girl is almost always unstable...why don't find a new telepath then?

Its... ok? Its front loading a lot.

I thought it's a parody of Full Metal Alchemist looking at the title o_O

@soranokira is it creepy? don't like creepy stuff..

Did a tsundere die in the first couple of pages in the first chapter. . .good start, very good start!

fail me. this is why I should've forced myself to qc it. then again I'm kinda busy so...*shrugs* anyway, this series is complete at 2 volumes. I've only got raws up to c6 but I haven't even started on c3, so it will take a while, not to mention I have my rl stuff to straighten out.

Not bad I guess so far. That's a pretty badass mech in chapter especially ;o

Sadly the Ginco looks like crap they should have switched the atalante and the gincos design

Kawamori Shoji? Now that's interesting. Followed. Haven't read it yet though :D

Looks great!

Very nice looking, thanks for the translation Village Idiot, I'll be looking forward to more of this one. :D

Sweet! 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics