Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 165votes)

Immortal Hounds

Alt Names: alt 不死の猟犬alt Fushi no Ryoukenalt Les Limiers immortelsalt Shinazu no Ryoukenalt Udødelige Blodhunder
Author: Yasohachi Ryou
Artist: Yasohachi Ryou
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kenzaki Shin'ichi is leader of the Anti-Vector Task Squad. He's in charge of hunting down Vectors, humans that carry with them the deadly Resurrection Deficiency Syndrome, a disease that can keep someone from resurrecting when they die.
Go to Immortal Hounds Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Mechanics behind the ribbons :D New Window aVylaar Xmas :) ★
  • 2 Replies
Topic Immortal hounds released chapter discussion thread. New Window truepurple
  • 2 Replies
Topic Why not carpet bombing the world? also with nuclear bomb? New Window Yuki Usagi
  • 3 Replies

417 Comments

Why doesn't this have a volume cover? I actually searched for it in google.jp but failed. Anyone here who could like link the series' Japanese wiki or at least it's page in Enterbrain's site? That'd be awesome.

There are no volumes yet. The first chapter came out in a magazine last month. The second chapter came out two days ago in this magazine: http://www.enterbrain.co.jp/product/magazine/harta

Why doesn't this have a volume cover? I actually searched for it in google.jp but failed. Anyone here who could like link the series' Japanese wiki or at least it's page in Enterbrain's site? That'd be awesome.

Seeing how he has supporters covering for him and who are even able to fake an identity for him, I'm guessing RDS isn't exactly a random disease, he probably knows he's infected because he's willingly spreading it.

Spoiler

This looks great, but I can help but wonder what happens to people who died of old age in this world. Do they continue to resurrect over and over until they can't move or something?

Become old and wrinkly together, then they are not young forever, probably immortality is like a vaccine, the RDS must be like becoming resistant to immortality or rejecting the vaccine, maybe when someone become too old RDS is used or there is some other way.

Why don't they put the vectors in a community? How the hell do you discover you are NOT immortal? Why he continued to live with her with the risk of making she weak?

Yasohachi Ryou? OF UWAGAKI? Insta follow. This is going to be good. So intriguing already...

Alright, this manga has caught my attention. Hopefully it'll go to some good places. With the way the first chapter is set up, I'm just hoping it won't go through the grimdark path.

One question though: How did the guy know he was a vector? Not like you can just shoot yourself and find out. There's got to be some kind of test or something that you can do to figure it out, since the only reasonable way I could conceive of checking would be to shoot yourself... And then if you don't revive you're a vector. Except now that knowledge is kind of pointless to have. Well, whatever. I figure it'll get explained later.

Now imagine what America looks like... everyone is immortal and with the massive amount of firearms available to the general public... fun times.

Blowing out someone's brains would be like saying "Hello!" ahahahaha!

So it almost the opposite of Ajin

This looks great, but I can help but wonder what happens to people who died of old age in this world. Do they continue to resurrect over and over until they can't move or something?

"People die if they are killed." - Shirou Emiya

Nope, doesn't really apply here.

Shirou couldn't accept this world...

I'll be waiting for the next chapter Translatorfag.

Thanks for the upload here.

Oh damn.

oh ddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

In the end, it's the brother's fault that she died.

Lmao, he's a criminal and diseased individual because he makes it so that *drumroll* you die when you are killed.

Glorious shit right there.

It's a nice concept. I think this is really impressive. Looking forward to more.

Dat premise. Followed. Definitely liking what I see so far~

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics