Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 165votes)

Immortal Hounds

Alt Names: alt 不死の猟犬alt Fushi no Ryoukenalt Les Limiers immortelsalt Shinazu no Ryoukenalt Udødelige Blodhunder
Author: Yasohachi Ryou
Artist: Yasohachi Ryou
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kenzaki Shin'ichi is leader of the Anti-Vector Task Squad. He's in charge of hunting down Vectors, humans that carry with them the deadly Resurrection Deficiency Syndrome, a disease that can keep someone from resurrecting when they die.
Go to Immortal Hounds Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Mechanics behind the ribbons :D New Window aVylaar Xmas :) ★
  • 2 Replies
Topic Immortal hounds released chapter discussion thread. New Window truepurple
  • 2 Replies
Topic Why not carpet bombing the world? also with nuclear bomb? New Window Yuki Usagi
  • 3 Replies

417 Comments

So if we assume she wasn't joking and that the vectors goal is to spread RDS and if the method of infection is by making the other party fall in love, their goal is pretty much to spread love?

so basically they're all hippies? 

@Frost: Could be, if the vectors are all organized and such. But if not, she's saying something much more simple: people want to be loved.

So if we assume she wasn't joking and that the vectors goal is to spread RDS and if the method of infection is by making the other party fall in love, their goal is pretty much to spread love?

Haha I didn't expect it to have a funny chapter. I wonder if Escape Artist is also an immortal.

I wonder if there's a reason she's willing to reveal the method of infection. I guess she could be hoping for some sympathy, but it's kinda risky unless she has a good excuse for knowing it.

But anyway, she's turning out quite interesting. I'm glad that after such a strong premise, the manga can still keep growing on me.

"We're going drinking."

Quite the pick-up line... Also, that Beer-stache.

So, did you miss the part of the chapter where they clearly said that nobody can remember what the escape artist looked like?

Its like you guys don't pay attention when you read.

Hilarious.
TIL: Yasohachi Ryou is primarily a hentai manga author.

The mystery is solved. (They're here for the other kind of action. Those Nazi-pigs!)

Hilarious.
TIL: Yasohachi Ryou is primarily a hentai manga author.

Spoiler

Damn, he's one smooth player.

Oh man, this is really cool.

So, did you miss the part of the chapter where they clearly said that nobody can remember what the escape artist looked like? Its like you guys don't pay attention when you read.

For a guy swearing undying vengeance on the Escape Artists, he sure is ignorant.

SHE'S SITTING RIGHT THERE! 

THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THE CLOTHES!

Dopplegänger.

They explicitly said that nobody can remember her appearance.  Presumably she has some special power that causes this effect, just like it keeps her face from showing up on film.

oh fuck nice disguise

It's the Clark Kent law of fiction :P

u wot m8?

The ones with the disease are the immortals.

This is pretty good! I want to read more!

Shit. Got. Real.

Really interesting premise and first chapter. I can't wait for more.

I'm eager to read more.

Followed.

thats the most messed up society system i have ever heard of

Didn't the brother say they were going to run tests on the girl? So that'd mean that there actually are tests for RDS. MC probably knows he's one since his parents/relatives are GONE. Pretty heavy clue there.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics