Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.29 - 28votes)

Shiny Doll

Alt Names: alt シャイニードール
Author: Ichinose Ruka
Artist: Ichinose Ruka
Genres: Romance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Akari is an unfashionable first-year high school student who just moved from the countryside to the big city. While taking pictures of "Nana-chan," a huge mannequin at the mall, Akari accidentally bumps into into a handsome boy who compliments her on her eyes. Little does she know that the boy who has taken a fascination with her is actually Kanda, an extremely fashionable model and the heartthrob at her new school! What happens when he decides to make Akari stylish enough to land on the front cover of a magazine?
Go to Shiny Doll Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

17 Comments

eh...it started off decent, but then flew off the rails into mediocrity and wound up in rushed ending town. Sasuke is one of the most bland watered down rival love interests I've ever seen.

The ending is kind of annoying? She got scared because she's always lacked self-confidence, and it's a fact that he didn't talk to her about what he was doing or make any attempt to clear up any misunderstanding. If he's just going to act bitter and ignore her anytime they fight or there's a misunderstanding, I really don't see their relationship being particularly healthy at all.

Actually, she should be happy that he allows her to be part of his harem.

"If... if we get on the train... we should be fine-"

ME: "......."

ME: "...pfft. he's stuck. HE'S STUCK HAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

Its his sister! !!.....probably

Wow this manga is getting worse and worse.

MC is already skin and bones, why exactly does she have to loose weight? And that guy called her face chubby? What? If you want a character who needs to loose weight, that's fine, but at least draw her body appropriately.

And I thought she was boring/uncute. What changed? Why does everyone seem to think otherwise now that she has changed her hairstyle and gotten herself involved with that guy?

Okay also, if that guy is actually cheating on her like it looks like, I don't want her to go with the blonde. "I can't control myself anymore." (Or something to that effect) ???? What? That sentence and the out of the blue hug were totally gross. MC's sad because her "boyfriend" is cheating... so the only course of action is to HUG HER. Ah, how gross.

I really like the art of this manga, but the characters and plot are very disappointing.

chapter 4 pages are a little out of order towards the end. got me confused a bit 

Welp. You could see this coming...

Misunderstandings and a rival in a shoujo manga?  The hell you say.

Welp. You could see this coming...

ah8jt.jpg

Oooh, an update!! Thanks so much :D

I don't like that Koune girl though -_- sigh drama from chapter 1...

the art is so clean and pretty *o*

Can't believe they would say she's unfashionable just because she's wearing her uniform right..

Sure it's not 100% original but I'm digging it

And this is by the person that did Kimi Ni Happiness so no wonder the art looked familiar

I personally like stories with models and stuff so = v = 

I like it. 

I have issues with how people diss her style. who is to say that what she is wearing isn't fashionable? (rhetorical Q but I already know the answer) Ah...the world of today where we're all slaves to what the mainstream dictates. But anyways, I kind of like the way the mangaka wrote the interactions between the two. I'll keep an eye out. 

An unfashionable girl from the country comes to the city! A fashionable boy decides to give her a makeover! What difficulties will she go through? 

A generic shoujo manga

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics