Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.28 - 107votes)

Mahou Shoujo Site

Alt Names: alt 魔法少女サイト
Author: Sato Kentaro
Artist: Sato Kentaro
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Asagiri Aya, a girl bullied at school and at home. One day, an eerie website, Mahou Shoujo Site, flashes on her computer screen and welcomes her to the Mahou Shoujo World.
Go to Mahou Shoujo Site Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Mahou Shoujo Site RAWS for translation New Window TamyBrown
  • 2 Replies

282 Comments

I'm just glad that there's no ridiculously big breasts this time around.

so this story is related to the other sensei Kentaro work, have good  start, hopefully this story explanis  the origin of the mahou shoujo

From the creator of mahou shoujo end... Welp, time for me to get freaked out

MAGICAL~~~

poor girl...

Wow, it's hard for me to believe that there are people like that... But I'm glad they died ~

From the creator of mahou shoujo end... Welp, time for me to get freaked out

Oh damn, I'm already feeling the psychological part. Followed~

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics