Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.28 - 107votes)

Mahou Shoujo Site

Alt Names: alt 魔法少女サイト
Author: Sato Kentaro
Artist: Sato Kentaro
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Asagiri Aya, a girl bullied at school and at home. One day, an eerie website, Mahou Shoujo Site, flashes on her computer screen and welcomes her to the Mahou Shoujo World.
Go to Mahou Shoujo Site Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Mahou Shoujo Site RAWS for translation New Window TamyBrown
  • 2 Replies

282 Comments

I'm wondering, could this be a prequel to his other work- Mahou Shoujo of the End?

pvp time

I would hope most people would be aware enough to know that this author, after making two manga that plays with the concept of magical girls (and after numerous anime such as Madoka did as well), doesn't utilize mahou shoujo in the way most people are used to. Which is the point, I feel.

I don't see anything wrong playing with common archetypes and subverting or redefining them in your own universe. In fact, I often welcome this because it sometimes leads to somewhere interesting or great.

Is that the case with this manga? No, not necessarily. Hard to tell. After reading his other one, it'll probably stumble all over the place too. But hey, at least he's doing something different. Is it dark and fucked up? Most certainly. But those can be entertaining manga in their own right. And to be honest, it's hard to find manga nowadays that tackle certain outlying topics or handle situations and dark shit that most manga won't touch. It's hard enough finding good horror manga nowadays anyways.

So I'll read it. It's already worked in making me feel bad for the girl to an absurd degree, so I'm drawn in. Let's see how it does.

Welp I didn't expect this to be that dark... 

so like ...... the Mahou shoujo of the end .... ended right? ..... it's still incomplete on the english ...

Warning: this isn't your usual Mahou Shoujo!

"Mahou Shoujo of the End" is/was totally and utter crap. It was basically a senseless nightmare mode of HOTD. I hope this makes a little bit more sense over time.

Mahou Shoujo has a whole different meaning for this author.. He must've misunderstood who were the Magical Girls in Sailor Moon at some point.

go learn some japanese more ....

Mahou = Magic

Shoujo = Girl

Mahou Shoujo = Magic Girl ( Girl that got magic ) 

don't let something define a words for you 

dont post pictures of a spoiler Dam it

How can anyone call this mindfuck? This is called justice. A person who is afraid of pain should not be so eager to inflict it. A person afraid of dying should not be so eager to harm others. If they are unable to understand something so simple, they are not human. This isn't murder, this is karma. Let me ask you something, do you think that pieces of shit like those people would be able to contribute anything to society? Cons totally outweigh pros if you ask me. In truth, I'm amazed that she hasn't gone mad and started killing everyone who ever harmed her. If it was me, I would have cracked years before that, and Mahou Shoujo Stick or not, I would just kill them.

Woo! REALLY enjoying this, and Mahou Shoujo of the End.

I think I like mindfucks like these...

@atgc: Bringing karmic justice/misfortune is a simple power? Really? Because they weren't just ported there.

Simple in its concept, I mean. Payback in its purest form.

Really, this author is relying on shock value a bit too much. And it works! sadly.

I'd gadly do it for her

"Mahou Shoujo of the End" is/was totally and utter crap. It was basically a senseless nightmare mode of HOTD. I hope this makes a little bit more sense over time.

Mahou Shoujo has a whole different meaning for this author.. He must've misunderstood who were the Magical Girls in Sailor Moon at some point.

Well, technically, it's correct. It's a girl who's got magic. And let's be honnest, in her situation, her actions are absolutely normal.

I  think the point  of the title is to be completely contrasting from your usual Mahou Shoujo... that's the joke I guess...

Argh!!! I wonder why I keep on reading this manga

Spoiler

Oh right...I guess that's why

I hope the brother dies by getting the shit beat out of him, him dying a fast death would be way to nice.

The moment I saw that cute kitty I know something that isn't pretty is gonna happen to it.

Turns out I was fucking right.

Followed to know what happens to that horrible ass brother.

..how is this shounen again..?

@atgc: Bringing karmic justice/misfortune is a simple power? Really? Because they weren't just ported there.

No, the fuck they didn't go and kill the cat...

Now that's where I draw the line.

LOL, they got ported in front of a train!

Looking forward to see how things go from here

Let the blood bath begin!

Mite be cool

the only thing that felt "weird" for the lack of a better word is the scale of the torture, that would have already warranted somesort of intervention, from anyone. It just feels too over to top

Let the mindfuck begin.

Hahah, over the top as always, I see. Well, kinda expected from this guy...

The end of the first chapter was pretty interesting though. Simple power, yet not seen very often

oh not again... i mean, oh yes.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics