Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.28 - 107votes)

Mahou Shoujo Site

Alt Names: alt 魔法少女サイト
Author: Sato Kentaro
Artist: Sato Kentaro
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Asagiri Aya, a girl bullied at school and at home. One day, an eerie website, Mahou Shoujo Site, flashes on her computer screen and welcomes her to the Mahou Shoujo World.
Go to Mahou Shoujo Site Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Mahou Shoujo Site RAWS for translation New Window TamyBrown
  • 2 Replies

282 Comments

It was literally said that our dying girl didn't had enough control over Nijimin. However I expect that if Nijimin dies the control ceases to be and they can fight back.

Unlikely. Other girls have died and their sticks worked fine after death.

wtf is this bs?

why no one use the earplug (or something similar) despite know he use verbal command stick??

why she charge at enemy bare hand while have so many stick on her???

you don't need to say more... i understand .

....running and screaming with bare hand against who hold almighty weapon...    

....I can't tell anyone because i love my brother who punch me like sandbag everyday

....I have zero aiming skill why wouldn't you just move your friend to somewhere safe , rather than burn your life away with many struggle, 

....T.T i do admire her too but... it's overdose nonsense happen

take him by surprise = run at him screaming

Why would you run at him screaming, instead of just pretending to obey him, walking up to him, and killing him at close range?

Why do I keep reading this garbage?

I don't think any of us are reading this for particularly amazing writing or intense character studies.

Why would you run at him screaming, instead of just pretending to obey him, walking up to him, and killing him at close range?

It was literally said that our dying girl didn't had enough control over Nijimin. However I expect that if Nijimin dies the control ceases to be and they can fight back.

This manga is generally ridiculous and stupid in a very entertaining way.
But yeah, that was just plain stupid.

I don't think this is a copy of Madoka Magica, lol. It's got some of the same themes and it's in the same genre, but Madoka wasn't the first to mix gritty themes and magical girls. I mean, if you want to look at it another way, Madoka is just an alternate version of Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha, given that they were made by some of the same people, lol.

Which is why I said a 'sort-of' copy, in that both are deconstructions of the mahou shoujo trope, and do so in different ways.

Still, I'm impressed by how despicable Kaname is, though he's so over the top he's just walking narm by now. Can't wait for the next chapters and some long overdue payback (though I don't mind that Nijimi kicked it).

Spoiler

I like how, despite this being a sort-of copy of Madoka Magica, I prefer it to its progenitor exactly because it's similar but different - gorier and incredibly messed up.

Spoiler

I don't think this is a copy of Madoka Magica, lol. It's got some of the same themes and it's in the same genre, but Madoka wasn't the first to mix gritty themes and magical girls. I mean, if you want to look at it another way, Madoka is just an alternate version of Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha, given that they were made by some of the same people, lol.

If you were to say a show like Gen'ei wo Kakeru Taiyou was a Madoka ripoff, I'd have a harder time disagreeing with you though, lol.

Only 10 pages
REEEEEEEEE

Man, that was a depressingly short chapter for over a month wait. 

Checked the raw to be sure and yes, Chapter 39 is only ten pages. What a bummer. :(

Love this. Very cute. 

Spoiler

LMFAO! OMFG! What have I done!? OPM's face fits so perfectly! XD

LMAO,that slender-face is too Photoshop material

I like how, despite this being a sort-of copy of Madoka Magica, I prefer it to its progenitor exactly because it's similar but different - gorier and incredibly messed up.

Spoiler

Okay, between this and Mahou Shoujo of the End this mangaka suuuuuuuuure knows how to draw some legitimately creepy designs

They had better start explaining who the enemy is soon, or I'm done. I can only care about a mystery for so long.

I just found that this manga got licensed by Seven Seas earlier this month. For now I'll continue translating, but the DL links on my site will be removed and future releases may be moved to other platforms. Check my site for more details.

... genius?  He seems awfully proud of himself for a fairly trivial precaution.

Even then, his wordings so far are pretty poorly chosen.  It's a bit surprising "protect me with your life" turned into strangulation when the phrase usually brings to mind human shields.

He didn't even consider the possible interpretations of 'kill your master'. Given that there can apparently only be one 'controlling stick effect' on a person at any given time, at the time his orders took effect he would've presumably been her "master" and disembowling him would've fulfilled the letter of the order in my mind.  (short version:  A: "Return to your master and kill them with your own hands." B: "Yes, master." *spins around in place and murders A*)

Perhaps the stick/pantsu automagically enforce intent and/or the order is parsed and fixed prior to the (new) master being assigned.  Whatever.

Supposed geniuses patting themselves on the back after their presumption-laden plans happen -- by coincidence -- to play out for them is kind of a peeve for me.  Maybe that's the point, though.  Just as keikaku, I guess.

See, wishes are only a dick when they're granting your wish, so you're practically forced to word your wish like they're some legal document or whatever.

When it's used for dickish purposes though? They work wonders.

Spoiler

Spoiler

LMFAO! OMFG! What have I done!? OPM's face fits so perfectly! XD

Literally what I was thinking when I saw that egg of a head.

Damn that was a short chapter, so another one down huh? Shame cause he was was one of the more useful ones. Still I stand by my earlier claim, if bully-chan can get resurrected after an admin headshot, then anyone can. 

Looks like I was right, see you in the next chapter kiyoharu. Also I bet the admin is using the bully, she's the one that headshot her after all. 

THE ADMIN HEAD ISN'T UNSETTLING AT ALL NOPE NOT A BIT

Spoiler

and

Spoiler
Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics