Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.11 - 62votes)

Dolls Fall

Alt Names: alt DOLLS FALL ドールズ・フォール
Author: Kedouin Makoto
Artist: Sanshoku Amido
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSchool Life School LifeSmut SmutSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy TragedyYuri Yuri
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: By the same author as the renowned “Corpse Party”, Dolls Fall revolves around the lives of students at Jiaiin girls dormitory, an orphanage for middle school children without families. They are greeted with open arms by the matrons and other students, taught to accept their fellow orphans as sisters and the matrons as their mothers. Jiaiin is a safe haven for students, provided that they follow two simple rules: at night, lock your door and don’t leave the room, and never enter a matron’s room. Break either one of those rules and this series’ likeness to Corpse Party becomes evident.
Go to Dolls Fall Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Odd, yet interesting. New Window UltimaWraith
  • 0 Replies

127 Comments

Meanwhile,

Spoiler

Spoiler

that fucking scanlator

HahhahahaNOPE.

I ain't reading this traumatic shit. I'm out.

Meanwhile,

Spoiler

Spoiler

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I can't wait for the bullies to sneak out after bedtime to pull a prank, and then get in trouble~

Oh man, I can't wait until [character I like] who had to go through [traumatic past experience] is [murdered/raped/murderaped in a terrible and graphic way]!

Such fun!

from the cover  it looks like to  love-ru, i swear 0_0

WAT

"I'm a motherfucking unicorn".

"Break either one of those rules and this series’ likeness to Corpse Party becomes evident."

I know Corpse Party was horror to the bone but this one can't be that bad.

*Reads chapter 1*

Yeah. I'm out. See you guys.

motherfuckin' unicorn indeed.

from the cover  it looks like to  love-ru, i swear 0_0

Spoiler

WHAT

ooh...the last few lines: '...when she saw what she had done, she gave her father forty one..'

was in reference to a skipping rope rhyme inspired by lizzie borden's case, a woman that was suspected of killing her father and stepmother.

so yea, maybe the story is about girls who either directly or indirectly contributed to the the cause that lead to the death of their parents? and are hereby being punished for not adhering to the rules of their supposed 'new' parents the matrons? yea that's creepy as fk.

Time to boot up kids, this feel train is leaving the station with all your hopes dreams and favorite characters dead on arrival.

but seriously,  the moment, the "two rules" thing happen, we all should of know, whoever the poor girl that breaks them, is in for some terror.

Cover Art reminds me of To Love Ru

That was my first thought when I saw the cover.

Then I realized the author.

Read the first chapter.

Allllllllllllllllllllll of my nope.

Man..I was randomly read this (without noticing the description or author's name) in my office, taking slips of my coffee.. 

"Hrmm, heart-warming...But what is this about.....W/e, I just will just finish reading anyway"

Comes to last few pages.."..........o_O", 

Takes a closer look at the description and author's name again... :"Ok...."

Also, I needed the cleaner to clear up the coffee stains on my table.

/follow anyway :D

Cover Art reminds me of To Love Ru

Well, I'm thankful my college dorms don't have curfew or anything.

Also, I hope their rooms have bathrooms or something. It would suck to get thrown outside with large 3-pronged metal instruments while you're trying to take a leak.

I dont wanna know dem feelss.... 

Don't like it, won't read it, to many of this kind of manga, it is just a repeat of story (-.-)... Well, did read the first chapter though, but then the killing happend and I was like, I do not feel like reading this anymore.

I read this before reading the description...

At first I was like "Oh hey, it's gonna be a heart warming story about orphaned girls, aww I can already feel dem feels coming."

Then at that girl's flashback "O-okay, tragic past and stuff. I mean this doesn't mean that this story could take a darker turn... right?"

And then THAT happened...

and I was like

tumblr_mkn5jb1muh1r3nfi7o1_500.gif

After reading the description I was like "Ooooooooh, I'm such a naive fool."

followed anyway (I liked the Corpse Party :P)

It's incredible that something so cute can turn into something so gruesome that you'd want more.

How could I have not seen it coming, started feeling sorry for the girl and then "SHITT!!!" T^T- I was not ready-

well snap

pretty cool ending

Woooo this first chapter was awesome!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics